Buff Maul

Replies

• So tired of crying ...

If you can not beat them, join them
  • I really like the idea of Maul stealing crystals every time he attacks. Also the idea about the whole team stealthing and forcing the enemy to attack their own members is really good too. Keep up the ideas everyone, EA is bound to make one of them work to save this fruitless character... chewies and CUPs are one shotting him for crying out loud...
  • This is hilarious lmfao
  • Yeah need buff, coz maul really weak....
  • sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    It's not sarcasm the topic. It has a thousand topics asking nerf of siths and buff to chars that each one has maximized.

They ask for things totally meaningless just to get a better position in the arena

I decided to get on the wave and ask for buff for my favorites that I have maximized

After all the crying is free (and how free is it here ...)

Well how do you fell about the fact that everyone took your post as sarcasm?

Wait, don't say....
  • Buff maul please.

If he needs a horse manure OP zeta to be arena meta then he definitely needs a buff.

Remove the OP zeta, and buff maul.

+1 from me
  • Basic - Instantly defeat target enemy. This attack can't be evaded and enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived.

Special - Instantly defeat all enemies. This attack can't be evaded and enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived. This ability does not start on cooldown.

Leader - Sith allies gain 9999999999999 Speed, Offense, Defense, Evasion, Health Steal, Critical Chance, Critical Damage, and Max Health. Sith allies also gain 100% Turn Meter at the start of each encounter.

Unique - Darth Maul gains 100% Turn Meter at the start of each encounter, at the end of his turns, and whenever a unit is defeated.
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »
    Everytime maul uses his basic you gain 100k credits.

+1
  • Odin_Noah
    230 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Basic - Instantly defeat target enemy. This attack can't be evaded and enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived.

Special - Instantly defeat all enemies. This attack can't be evaded and enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived. This ability does not start on cooldown.

Leader - Sith allies gain 9999999999999 Speed, Offense, Defense, Evasion, Health Steal, Critical Chance, Critical Damage, and Max Health. Sith allies also gain 100% Turn Meter at the start of each encounter.

Unique - Darth Maul gains 100% Turn Meter at the start of each encounter, at the end of his turns, and whenever a unit is defeated.

Im ok with this, its a little underpowered though. Maybe if we zeta his unique it should add at the start of all his turns reduce all enemies turn meter to 0, this effect cannot be resisted.
  • Guys, you're all ignoring the game's other major problem.

GK is just. Too. Weak.

I once saw a GK attack something and he did less that 30k damage. How are these characters even meant to be usable if they can't kill anything instantly?
  • GK should be able to one shot any enemy with his basic attack. That will make him less weak than he is now.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    He needs another unique: When killed by QGJ he ressurrects twice.
    So tired of crying ...

If you can not beat them, join them

So few of us remain. I have a phasma lead and often get targeted because it's "different" than all the Maul, rebel, or even rex leads.
  • Alter his Zeta. In edition it adds the Sith Tag to characters without it. It should also make toons lower level than him his level and provide them with a copy of all of his mods. Farming a deeper roster is boring, I should just be able Farm & Gear 1 toon that should be good forever.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Since Maul is anti-jedi, zQGJ teams must not be able to select them in arena and face them ... so unuseful and a loss of time.
  • We need to enhance Zaul's anti-Jedi skills.

New unique: Jedi Killer. All Jedi die automatically by the end of the third turn so long as Maul is still alive.
  • LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »
    Everytime maul uses his basic you gain 100k credits.

@Mullato you ment 100M credits right?
    It's not sarcasm the topic. It has a thousand topics asking nerf of siths and buff to chars that each one has maximized.

They ask for things totally meaningless just to get a better position in the arena

I decided to get on the wave and ask for buff for my favorites that I have maximized

Wait, don't say....

@Level_Padawan
    Sarcasm and anger were 100% expected. It's not a sarcastic post but I did not expect to be taken seriously;)
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    sL_Spinoza wrote: »

@Level_Padawan
    Sarcasm and anger were 100% expected. It's not a sarcastic post but I did not expect to be taken seriously;)

Wow, so you actually think Maul needs a buff. I thought you were trolling from the beginning, but now I know that you should probably just uninstall the game if this is how you really feel.
  • Why would you post here if you didn't think he needed a buff? He is clearly too weak atm. Go post in your nerf Maul topics, this is a safe place! A place where people who truly believe Maul needs a buff can vent about your uber CUP and Chewbacca's.
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    trollololololololol
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    he used to be one of the weakest characters (lowest health/speed), pretty sure his buff covered that
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Juex777 wrote: »
    Rex lead doesn't give health, only TM on crits. You may be mixing it up with GK.

Read his leader again.

Max health

I think Chaze needs a buff first.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.

Wait, don't say....

@Level_Padawan

Could someone really be that oblivious? Please uninstall this game if your serious. Maul is op doesn't need a buff. Should be obvious.
  • Odin_Noah wrote: »
    Why would you post here if you didn't think he needed a buff? He is clearly too weak atm. Go post in your nerf Maul topics, this is a safe place! A place where people who truly believe Maul needs a buff can vent about your uber CUP and Chewbacca's.

Yes, this topic is exclusive to VIPs who believe Maul needs a buff. Please just buff suggestions here, so nerf has 998668 other topics.

Thank you for clarifying @Odin_Noah

Wait, don't say....
    Brigger wrote: »

@Level_Padawan

Wow, so you actually think Maul needs a buff. I thought you were trolling from the beginning, but now I know that you should probably just uninstall the game if this is how you really feel.

@Brigger

@someonesolddude

Guys all I mean is that sarcasm is normal because that's the only way this post should be viewed as..I hate zaul lol
  • OneWorldAway
    545 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Maul DEFINITELY needs a buff, seriously. Your ideas are on the right track, but I think once you add one more buff he would be balanced. Maybe an unremovable foresight would do it.
  • Maul DEFINITELY needs a buff, seriously. Your ideas are on the right track, but I think once you add one more buff he would be balanced. Maybe an unremovable foresight would do it.

That's a little underpowered...how about we make his basic this:
    Instantly kills opponent this attack cannot be evaded gain 100% turn meter on kill.
  • Leader: Kneel before me: lowers all enemies level to 1.
  • More speed would be cool too!
This discussion has been closed.