Quickie rebels haat advice needed

Amorgan
94 posts Member
My guild has just started attempting Haat raids and It has become apparrent that we need to improve some of our teams.
I need to upgrade my rebels into a super team, however with all the rebels out now its hard to see which ones i shud focus on for this purpose.
Can anyone please suggest a few good rebel team set ups for haat and which phase they would work best in

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge Biggs Phasma Leia Lando/Han are good enough to do 2M in P4.

Super teams are more defined through their mods though, and for this I strongly suggest investing a lot of resources into crit damage mods.
  • Amorgan
    94 posts Member
    Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »

Super teams are more defined through their mods though, and for this I strongly suggest investing a lot of resources into crit damage mods.

2m in heroic? Crikey
    Is there a certain strategy for this? Or is the aim just to continuously topple the tank?
    Thanks for the advice- ive got all of these at 7 stars just need gearing
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Amorgan wrote: »

2m in heroic? Crikey
    Is there a certain strategy for this? Or is the aim just to continuously topple the tank?

Keep toppling it so it doesn't reach enrage but make sure your team is buffed before the airstrike
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Amorgan wrote: »

2m in heroic? Crikey

Keep toppling it so it doesn't reach enrage but make sure your team is buffed before the airstrike

This.
    If Leia gets enough turns that is 99% guaranteed