Retribution Fleet Bug

Theophany
865 posts Member
edited April 2017
Not sure if WAI or a bug. When retribution is applied to a ship if any ship that attacks with either an assist ability or an attack that has a chance to hit multiple times the ship with retribution hits multiple times back.

For example if a Tie Fighter has retribution and I use slave ones basic attack and it hits the second and third time the tie tighter with retribution will hit me back 3 times.

Another example. If you use Jedi consulars or Biggs assist attacks against a ship with retribution that ship will hit back twice. I've had my Biggs hit back 4 times in a row due to calling slave one to assist.

WAI or bug?
Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    The multiple counters vs slave 1 basic I am 100% positive is a bug. Unlike Rey Flurry of blows, Sabine basic, Pao which all have the additional damage marked as "damage can't trigger counter attack" slave 1 basic doesn't have the extra damage marked that way and it should because the extra damage is not from bonus moves.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    The multiple counters vs slave 1 basic I am 100% positive is a bug. Unlike Rey Flurry of blows, Sabine basic, Pao which all have the additional damage marked as "damage can't trigger counter attack" slave 1 basic doesn't have the extra damage marked that way and it should because the extra damage is not from bonus moves.

Thank you I thought it was just me that noticed this.
  • Options
  • Options
    @Theophany Thank you for your report. We flagged this as a bug. Closing thread.
This discussion has been closed.