PvP/Fleet lockout bug

Was locked out from a fleet battle from 9 minutes and 24 seconds till 54 seconds left of my payout, that's an extra minute on the battle.
"Somebody is already battling you"

A fleet battle takes 7 minutes and 30 seconds that would leave me with 1 minute and 54 seconds to attack based off the time I started attacking and consistently continued to do so till I could get in at 54 seconds.

What if they used a refresh? They would have had to use a refresh between 9 minutes and 24 seconds to 54 seconds till payout.

Logically speaking they would have to use 50 crystals to lock me out and if they indeed did use a refresh why wouldn't they wait the full time out to lock me out of first rather than coming out early after wasting the crystals
Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Did they swap with you first then lock you out?
    A long lock out can be obtained by retreating early than refreshing and going back in. Can't tell when they retreated unless you are spamming attack button the entire time the first entered battle.

Or it could be a bug (highly probable)
  • scuba wrote: »
    A long lock out can be obtained by retreating early than refreshing and going back in. Can't tell when they retreated unless you are spamming attack button the entire time the first entered battle.

I was sitting in second place the entire time and I spammed the battle button from 9 minutes and 24 seconds down to 54 seconds

There's no way they can stay in a battle for that long and its not the first time it's happened
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Theophany wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

I was sitting in second place the entire time and I spammed the battle button from 9 minutes and 24 seconds down to 54 seconds

There's no way they can stay in a battle for that long and its not the first time it's happened

Wow that is a long time spamming that button.
  • scuba wrote: »

The things I do for first place rewards :pensive:
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

The things I do for first place rewards :pensive:

Lol
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Believe it or not, I can retreat, refresh, and battle again all while you're spamming the battle button. You think you're fast, but I bet I beat ya! FWIW, you could have also been hit by another player.
    Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Someone else was spamming the button to hit 2nd place and got into battle with you before you managed to engage the first place?
    The things people do to get 2nd place...
  • Believe it or not, I can retreat, refresh, and baffle again all while you're spamming the battle button. You think you're fast, but I bet I beat ya! FWIW, you could have also been hit by another player.

Sucker tried to snipe me for second and lost ?
    Yes quite possible haha