ZQGJ team galactic war node 10, Zaul node 11, then....

So I managed to beat the zqj team fine with maxed FO, then went on to face the zaul team... after a couple of retreats I realised my team wasn't suited to beat the team, so managed to kill zaul and 2 other toons before the rest of the team was killed; finally beating the other two guys on the team with a makeshift gear 8/9 team, I went on to the last node thinking I wouldn't be able to complete it.

To my surprise, the final node was a 3* tfp, 4* tusken, 4* Luke, 4* gammorean and 4* JKG??
All under gear 7, all weak, made no sense.

I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering whether this is something that's happened to other people?

Replies

• StarSon
    7439 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, once you hit a certain power level for you top 5 chars (and ship power factors in somehow, but I'm not sure how) you start getting easy node 12s. It's a known "issue", and it's awesome.
  • Options
    It happens to me about 3-4 times a week, I'm not complaining. Only issue it causes me is I never know if the last battle is going to be some crazy strong team or the all green gear scrubs and I could have finished GW easier knowing that ahead of time instead of conserving my arena team.
  • Options
    I have had months of an easy node 12 in GW, suddenly switched to a much, much stronger team, always from the same person....

iN Final Boss.

Still manage to complete GW, but much more of a challenge now.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Yes, once you hit a certain power level for you top 5 chars (and ship power factors in somehow, but I'm not sure how) you start getting easy node 12s. It's a known "issue", and it's awesome.

As said here, yes, when you get to a certain power level in the top five ( or some say your highest arena team ) you "break" node 12. Same can happen when you hit the next mark for other nodes as well.
    It happens to me about 3-4 times a week, I'm not complaining. Only issue it causes me is I never know if the last battle is going to be some crazy strong team or the all green gear scrubs and I could have finished GW easier knowing that ahead of time instead of conserving my arena team.

You are on a boarder line of the power break. Happened to me for about a week, when I upgraded a new character into my top five, it broke for good.
  • Options
    This never happens to me :neutral:
  • Options
    That feeling when you open the node to a cupcake greenback team
    7EED1QM.gif
    Congrats, you did it.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Nice clickbait broski :wink:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!