Spring Cleaning Mods

Just curious, was there every any realistic consideration by the devs about making the mod interface more intuitive? I personally find the current setup very cumbersome, especially if you are making changes to several toons at the same time.

I wonder if having a section for mods that allows you to view and organize it based on type, primaries, secondaries etc and just make direct transfers from one toon to another without having to constantly remove and add would be very helpful. That's just one idea.

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Need to go through 4 screens just to see what you have.
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Here's another idea. It'd be cool if the devs could decide to make mods award each type of stat only in flat numbers or only in percentages. This system where one mod gives a few percents health and another mod gives several hundred health points for example... it's just too complicated to figure out what character should get what mod, when switching two mods between two characters can result in an increase on the same stat for both of them. It wouldn't be that complicated and time consuming if it was only two mods on two characters, but considering that you could have several full squads that you want to keep modded up, and each character wears 6 mods, it can quickly become quite a headache.
  • I also like the way SWGOH.gg organizes the mod page. It makes it easy to see who currently has what and by applying the same interface but allowing people to swap directly between toons would save a ton of headaches. While using SWGOH.gg is a good cross referencing tool, it's not really easy to do if you're swapping between pages on your phone/app.

I just think if they can find a way to make it less cumbersome to swap directly between toons, or at least allow you to view what you have in your library all at once regardless of who's equipping what and letting you transfer directly between toons and easily see how it reflects the stat changes that'd be huge. With many players now holding a lot of mods for different toons, it just seems like the current setup is so overwhelming.