Is something wrong with the stage 4 - L?

How are you supposed to beat this? im level 39 (so is my heroes) and my team gets wiped out on the first move... 5 grenades at 600 dmg a peice AoE...

Replies

• level up more and borrow barris from some stage 5 doesnt unlock till 43 so u have time

• No, that is just ridiculous. Regardless of healers or not. Infinite bombardment no cool down.. They can nerf characters that didn't need to be. But can't fix the game. All three rounds of bombarding sandtroopers.lol ps I'm stucc on 4-L light&dark. Level 40..
  • I managed to beat it at lvl 42 w/ lvl5 geared team with a borrowed obi , but resistance or counter also works. Just try different strategies.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    After getting kicked in the teeth by that mission, I finally three starred it at lvl 37 with Dooku, Darth Maul, HK-47, Savage Oppress and Talia with a borrowed lvl 43 Old Ben. Most of my gear was lvl 4 and 5.

I believe Old Ben with his Ability Block is the key to getting through, that and decent gear needed, with a few lucky breaks.

Oh yeah, the HK-47 special AoE also has 25% chance of Ability block and Speed down too which really helps, ability block is key and attack the enemies prioritized on timer for when block runs out.
    The Maul whirling blade AoE special does a lot of damage, the troopers aren't that solid if you can get past the grenade salvos.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I couldn't beat that level for a week until I came on here and someone suggested using Old Ben. I didn't realize if you back out of the Borrow A Hero selection and then go back you will get a new list of heroes to borrow. I did this multiple times until Ben was available. That 4L battle is needlessly difficult though compared to the previous battles I breezed through with 3 stars.
  • They're looking into it as a problem. I kind of understand the people saying as level 5 unlocks at 43 there's no rush to beat that level but when the hard levels for 4 only go up to level 32 bosses, if you have to be level 40+ just to beat 4-L then there'll be no challenge at all from the hard levels
  • It's a bug, they're meant to be fixing the grenade spam in the next content update at the end of the week apparently.
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    After getting kicked in the teeth by that mission, I finally three starred it at lvl 37 with Dooku, Darth Maul, HK-47, Savage Oppress and Talia with a borrowed lvl 43 Old Ben. Most of my gear was lvl 4 and 5.

I believe Old Ben with his Ability Block is the key to getting through, that and decent gear needed, with a few lucky breaks.

Oh yeah, the HK-47 special AoE also has 25% chance of Ability block and Speed down too which really helps, ability block is key and attack the enemies prioritized on timer for when block runs out.
    The Maul whirling blade AoE special does a lot of damage, the troopers aren't that solid if you can get past the grenade salvos.

You're clearly talking about the wrong level. This is discussing a light side battle which cannot have a mixed team as you have laid out.

I am level 45 with level 5 and 6 gear on most heroes and still haven't been able to get passed this level. But I am gonna try again later today with obi-wan ally (since i havent paid Disney jack).
  • Yup, very true obi wan is the way to go. 3* it. Strategy is key . did complete without obi wan at level 41 with two 2*. Everything will play out..time, strategy,skills..and abit $ maybe..lol
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    a close to full Jedi team with Ima-Gun Di (Gear level 2 or higher) as the leader is your friend! If you're not sure why look very carefully at his leadership ability
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!