Doing 20% ​​or more in a few minutes in p1 HAAT (new team)

Replies

• The best team for p1 so far is Teebo, Cassian, Jyn, TFP and Zbarris.

The TFP is important to me on p3 so I do not intend to build this team
  • sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    The best team for p1 so far is Teebo, Cassian, Jyn, TFP and Zbarris.

The TFP is important to me on p3 so I do not intend to build this team

You could work on Krennic for it.

That team is a PITA to run though. I like how quick this one is.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    You could work on Krennic for it.

That team is a PITA to run though. I like how quick this one is.

The team addressed here does 1mil in less than 5 minutes, clearly less of a PITA :P
  • Even if it does take GK, the idea of deliberately tm locking your entire team and getting big damage numbers out of it is hilarious.

Incidentally, what would happen if you gave Dooku retribution with GK? Does he get even more counter attacks, or does nothing change.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Even if it does take GK, the idea of deliberately tm locking your entire team and getting big damage numbers out of it is hilarious.

Incidentally, what would happen if you gave Dooku retribution with GK? Does he get even more counter attacks, or does nothing change.

Retribution doesn't get you additional counters.

And yes it is hilarious especially if you are able to see a video, I'll be trying to record a run on the next tank so some of you can enjoy also
  • Bjpac04
    119 posts Member
    If u do not have fotp who could u replace to do about dame dmg? Could Boba work instead of fotp?
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Bjpac04 wrote: »
    If u do not have fotp who could u replace to do about dame dmg? Could Boba work instead of fotp?

I don't think as of now there is a team without FOTP that can reach 20+%

I used to run Boba lead, Ani, GK, Maul, Rex and got around 15% regularly with that team
  • Bjpac04
    119 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    KeKattia wrote: »

I used to run Boba lead, Ani, GK, Maul, Rex and got around 15% regularly with that team

OK thanks for input. Not interested in gearing a new char only for phase 1 of raid
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    KeKattia wrote: »

OK thanks for input. Not interested in gearing a new char only for phase 1 of raid

His ship is amazing as well, one of the most annoying to face
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    tRRRey wrote: »
    His ship is amazing as well, one of the most annoying to face

Yup agree 100% here
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Okay so I've done some more testing and I think with some mod tinkering and great RNG you could even break 30% with this team. My best practice run yesterday got me 29.6% and GG had some dodges and GK dealt a bit too much foresight for my liking but still was a great RNG run.

Key is to give at least FOTP offense up before GG starts his rampage
  • Pathos
    41 posts
    edited May 2017
    Dropped out twice and a bad ending. Optimal RNG run with this build alone will get someone 1.5m+.

TrgsFsWl.jpg

Edit: Updated with more recent results.

jnkSY5E.jpg
    Post edited by Pathos on
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I can't wait to get Kenobi to 7 stars (22 more days) so I can try out different things here.

What about Kylo? He would build up a ton of increased offense and because of the defense would survive enrage at the end that would let him get off 1 massive special attack. Probably 2 actually, because the DOTs are for 2 turns. He's going to have what, 30 of those on him by the end?
  • Congrats @Pathos
  • Congrats @Pathos

• For those who do not have FOTP, ig88 with omega in the leader is an alternative
  • sL_Spinoza
    404 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    This team
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I have still yet to see what the speed required is on Maul and GK...and Anikin if he is used. Somewhere around 200 each right?

@Pathos @KeKattia ?
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • sL_Spinoza
    404 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Maul 185
    Gk 175
    175 JKA speed

• 180 is a safe speed for all
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    180 is a safe speed for all

****, that's slow...lol...and easily doable. My maul is like 182 with crit damage and chance, and my JKA and GK are 200+ easily.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Been doing some try since a long time about this and finally pinch a descend score. (I did 0.3% better in trial run but couldnt validate the run, a shame a really :D )
    560027P1HAAT35.jpg

Boba + FOTP are really good if you don't need Boba in P2
  • Wow, thats huge! Congrats @Dayma
  • We need someone with sabine at 7 star to try this with her. Use her special armour debuff before GG sets off. Maybe boba / Igd / jka lead with sabine fotp maul +1
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    @Dayma what kind of mods are we talking on those guys?

Grats on the fantastic score
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    @KeKattia Hi, well really nothing out of the box.
    FOTP / Anakin / Boba : full Crit Dammage set with only ATK / CC secondary buff (no speed) with Dammage Arrow and Cross.
    Health mods on GK with Crit Dammage Triangle (goodies here really) and protection on all others, secondaries doesnt really matter worst case you put a speed arrow to make up if lacking speed.
    Maul : Crit Dammage / Hit Set with speed secondaries (only tricky poney here but you can put him in speed mods if you dont have other choice losing 30% Crit Dammage on maul isnt really significant)
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Dayma wrote: »
    @KeKattia Hi, well really nothing out of the box.
    FOTP / Anakin / Boba : full Crit Dammage set with only ATK / CC secondary buff (no speed) with Dammage Arrow and Cross.
    Health mods on GK with Crit Dammage Triangle (goodies here really) and protection on all others, secondaries doesnt really matter worst case you put a speed arrow to make up if lacking speed.
    Maul : Crit Dammage / Hit Set with speed secondaries (only tricky poney here but you can put him in speed mods if you dont have other choice losing 30% Crit Dammage on maul isnt really significant)

Thanks!

How high is the crit chance on those guys and for how much are they hitting? Trying to figure out where I'm lacking on FOTP, Boba and Ani (apart from the fact that I never put CD sets on the latter two)
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Can't really remember since I remods then from scratch to have them hit in the proper order with only 1 speed difference lol.
    But With boba lead and FOTP passive he had 86% CC
    Ani was like 65% (with lead)
    and Boba around 68% with lead
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Dayma wrote: »
    Can't really remember since I remods then from scratch to have them hit in the proper order with only 1 speed difference lol.
    But With boba lead and FOTP passive he had 86% CC
    Ani was like 65% (with lead)
    and Boba around 68% with lead

Okay thanks that's a reference point