Zylo?

Where does he excel? Arena? Aat? Can he do good in rancor? Thanks

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Arena and p1 haat
  • Options
    I like him in arena as non sith in zaul teams... but also in rex lead teams, fo teams, resistance teams...
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    He's really good in gw, he was in every node for me today, full health/protection when I finished.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Unlike sith teams he can pretty much fit in anywhere.. decent geared and modded he can take out teams in arena on his own
  • Options
    He literally excels in every aspect of the game. His biggest vulnerable is Nihilus, Vader or Boba.
  • Options
    Sweet. So no views on him in a rancor team?
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    BigFish58 wrote: »

My guild only allows 1 attack after a 24 hour 0 period so I haven't had a chance to play around with him in rancor, but I would imagine he could probably do the escape solo on at least p1.
  • Options
    I use him in arena to high effect, solo P1 HAAT and on the team that solos GW. Probably the best all around character and zeta.
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    I use him in arena to high effect, solo P1 HAAT and on the team that solos GW. Probably the best all around character and zeta.

How do you guys solo p1? Your guilds doesn't have a one hit post screenshot arrangement?
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    ctyc123 wrote: »

How do you guys solo p1? Your guilds doesn't have a one hit post screenshot arrangement?

I'm not sure what that means. Our guild runs 5-6 Zylo's and they're the only players that go phase 1 so we get through the rest of it quicker.

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    BigFish58 wrote: »

He's pretty meh in the rancor. Rancor is all about TMR and stopping the Rancor from devouring your characters. Also, in p3 of the rancor, it takes 50% less damage from debuffed characters, and Kylo debuffs himself with DoTs so he will deal half damage pretty much that entire phase.
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    Options
    ctyc123 wrote: »

I'm not sure what that means. Our guild runs 5-6 Zylo's and they're the only players that go phase 1 so we get through the rest of it quicker.

Oh my guild just allows one team per person, for one damage instance, so they wouldn't allow a escape then going in again.