Scimitar Bug

Lurking threat is not applying Target Lock to reinforced ships.

It does not say resisted, does not say dodged. It just does not apply at all. Tired of constantly reporting fleet bugs
Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see

Replies

• http://imgur.com/a/FypCS

I just took this picture, and my ahsoka ship was just reinforced and never showed any indication of the resistances to mauls target lock yet wasn't target locked.

not sure if its a bug but matches the description above!
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Have you tried running the battle in 1x or 2x? Or recording and looking in slow motion? Only mention it cause in arena when someone resists dn health down the resisted seems to popup very fast since it is applied at opponents starting turn, seems faster than a normal resisted.
  • scuba wrote: »
    Have you tried running the battle in 1x or 2x? Or recording and looking in slow motion? Only mention it cause in arena when someone resists dn health down the resisted seems to popup very fast since it is applied at opponents starting turn, seems faster than a normal resisted.
    Yes I've tested by running battles in X1 manual and nothing of the sort relating to a dodge/resist pops up at all which confirms that it's a bug.
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Darksaber98
    427 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    the target lock from scimitar can be resisted
    i myself have resisted it many times in the arena
    the resisted statement comes during the the animation time in which the ship enters not after it enters
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Theophany wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    Yes I've tested by running battles in X1 manual and nothing of the sort relating to a dodge/resist pops up at all which confirms that it's a bug.

sounds like it.