Dooku's Leader ability vs counter-attacks

I don't know if this was intended or not and since not is a possibility, I thought I would report it.

Dooku's leadership gives an evasion bonus and also damage up for 1 round. It, however, does not appear to work correctly on counter-attacks. The counter-attack registers the evade and removes it before the completion of the current turn.

This happens with other characters as well but lets say Lumi or Greedo use a basic attack with Dooku as leader. They attack CT-5555 and hit. He counters and they dodge. The damage up icon pops up. However, the damage up icon is removed at the end of the turn. It does not stay up for 1 round, it is removed at the end of the current round. I see this happen with foresight characters as well like Rey and Resistance Pilot.
☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi

Replies

• I hope they fix this since Dooku would be a more interesting leader of it worked. The offensive up on dodge in combination with foresight toons is interesting. If it worked.
  • I am actually running a team like this since yesterday and the bug is a major impediment. I too hope it gets fixed soon.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Still happens. Video Below
    GT->Game Time
    VT->Video Time
    3:18 GT/00:51 VT-> Rey with Foresight hit by a normal attack get Offense Up
    3:11 GT/00:55 VT-> RP with Foresight hit by counter attack get offense up but loses it immediately
    2:35 GT/01:13 VT -> RP with Foresight hit by counter attack get offense up but loses it immediately

https://youtu.be/RJq9MbN8Ezg

Edit to make Toukai happy and take the word bug out.
    Post edited by scuba on
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Who says it is a bug?

We already know that Dooku counter does NOT apply ability block/stun to Jedi for an additional turn. Those are also wiped at the end of the counter because it's technically still the turn of the person he is counter-attacking and thus is wiped due to that person's turn ending.

If it is a bug, I havent heard a dev/post declaring it so. I have to assume it's working as intended.
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    Toukai wrote: »
    Who says it is a bug?

We already know that Dooku counter does NOT apply ability block/stun to Jedi for an additional turn. Those are also wiped at the end of the counter because it's technically still the turn of the person he is counter-attacking and thus is wiped due to that person's turn ending.

If it is a bug, I havent heard a dev/post declaring it so. I have to assume it's working as intended.

I haven't heard the Dev's reporting that it is working as it should either.

All I am doing it reporting what I see that IMO it is not working correctly.

Asajj was doing the same thing with rampage when she made the kill. The problem was it was being added before the end of the her turn. That was fixed.
  • DomLon
    64 posts Member
    In case of dookus counterattack it is okay, because the turn of the counted attacker ends after the counterattack.
    If I attack Fives, he counters and my toon dodges, it is okay as well.
    But if QGJ calls an assist on Fives, Fives counter the assist, the assist dodges, then the turn of the assist doesn't end, because there was no turn.
    If it would count as a turn, then every stunned char called for an assist should be unstunned afterwards, but it is not.
    Therefore: it is a simply a bug or something no one thought about