Dear Nerf Herders

To everyone who has made a nerf... thread please understand something. No nerds are going to happen, long ago, probably before you started playing Barris was Expensive and OP and she actually got a real nerf and became useless this angered everyone who dropped money on her after that there was a statement that there would be no more nerfs. The way the game is balenced is through new releases and reworks, not needing.

I am very tired of seeing three nerf maul threads in the first page of the forums, nerf Chaze, even the non ironic nerf wiggs/Rey threads (these make me laugh though). Please understand no matter how strong a character is it is possible to beat them and in a couple months the OP meta will be replaced with an even more OP meta.

To anyone who calls nerf after losing to a team you should know that in the top ten of arena I have to fight some teams three or four times before I can beat them with good ring and tactics and you don't see me calling nerf.
Learn, Adapt, Improve.

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    lukeroks wrote: »
    To everyone who has made a nerf... thread please understand something. No nerds are going to happen

• JinnNu
    71 posts Member
    LOL
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    To everyone who has made a nerf... thread please understand something. No nerds are going to happen

Awesome :)
    To everyone who has made a nerf... thread please understand something. No nerds are going to happen, long ago, probably before you started playing Barris was Expensive and OP and she actually got a real nerf and became useless this angered everyone who dropped money on her after that there was a statement that there would be no more nerfs. The way the game is balenced is through new releases and reworks, not needing.

I am very tired of seeing three nerf maul threads in the first page of the forums, nerf Chaze, even the non ironic nerf wiggs/Rey threads (these make me laugh though). Please understand no matter how strong a character is it is possible to beat them and in a couple months the OP meta will be replaced with an even more OP meta.

To anyone who calls nerf after losing to a team you should know that in the top ten of arena I have to fight some teams three or four times before I can beat them with good ring and tactics and you don't see me calling nerf.
    Learn, Adapt, Improve.

But completely agree
  • Hey, don't be picking on the Nerf herders. They are just trying to make a living in these hard economic times.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Gotta love autocorrect.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited April 2017

Nerd happens

the+simpsons+comic+book+guy+with+lightsaber.jpg

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    powercreep is technically a nerf to old content
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    powercreep is technically a nerf to old content

You got that backwards. Technically it ISN'T a nerf. No stats are lowered. But in practical terms it has a similar effect to that of a nerf.
  • Oh joy...another "I'm tired of Nerf threads" nothing new...

S0S. Different day..
  • Rebel_Scum wrote: »
    Oh joy...another "I'm tired of Nerf threads" nothing new...

S0S. Different day..

Oh look, another threader who is complaining that it's the same thread over and over again despite the fact that they still read it enough to comment.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    maul and barris both need nerfs. and while your nerfing toons don't forget wiggando and GG.
  • WildMango
    151 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    No nerds on my watch!

dg-nerds.jpg
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Maybe the devs might take all this to heart and just nerf every toon simultaneously ... trollolololol
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Maybe the devs might take all this to heart and just nerf every toon simultaneously ... trollolololol

"What happened to my power?!? Why did my power rating go down all of a sudden???? Waaaah my arbitrary power value is now like 500 lower than it was before!!!!"

I guess they already did that one didn't they? :lol:
  • Vertigo wrote: »

"What happened to my power?!? Why did my power rating go down all of a sudden???? Waaaah my arbitrary power value is now like 500 lower than it was before!!!!"

I guess they already did that one didn't they? :lol:

OMG remember that ha ha ha