Got Zader. who gets the Zee next... B-)

Tmjm
70 posts Member
Righto,
I got zader, so thats the rancor raid sorted.

Still looking to do the lightside darkside missions but keep getting smashed.

Working on Jyn at the mo to try and get her to 7 stars through raid store...

My arena rank bounces between 50-110 ...

heres my collection :)

looking to either move up in arena or get a game changer....

https://swgoh.gg/u/tmjm/collection/

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    How far off maul are you?

You have the makings of a good zaul team.

How far off GK are you, if you go rex lead he could help you avoid the need for a zeta? But zarriss does help there too.
  • Tmjm
    70 posts Member
    I could unlock maul at 4 star .... but then im way off 7 starring him... hes same as jyn in that regard...

GK.... I got 0 shards... my guild i believe are nowhere near HATT :/ only just started laying waste to the rancor heroic !

zarris im a bit bummed about, i used her as an ally one time and got wrecked in 9b.... her zeta didnt trigger at all ... they just did big damage and no crits :O
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Tmjm wrote: »
    I could unlock maul at 4 star .... but then im way off 7 starring him... hes same as jyn in that regard...

GK.... I got 0 shards... my guild i believe are nowhere near HATT :/ only just started laying waste to the rancor heroic !

zarris im a bit bummed about, i used her as an ally one time and got wrecked in 9b.... her zeta didnt trigger at all ... they just did big damage and no crits :O

Rough situation, I don't know your shard, so this was all just guesses. Those would be the obvious routes to go if your shard is zaul heavy.

Clones, or jedi team might work for you. Be careful not to spread to thin you have a lot of toons and some good gear lvl's just try to focus on your next plan and don't spread too thin.

Zarriss is good against zaul teams because they are going to crit every time out of stealth, so she works there.
  • As far as 9-b, your fastest path would be to zeta QGJ and run a jedi team with a borrowed Kenobi. Alternatively, you could work up your resistance team and zeta Finn, which would help you there and in the tank raid.

If you're looking for a real game-changer, however, I'd zeta Kylo next. He would be a nasty addition to an arena team, help your guild eventually progress to HAAT, and you already have him at 7* g9.
  • Tmjm
    70 posts Member
    itfgFvw.png
    JBF5Dqu.png
    7Za6SbS.png
    CFPiqFI.png
    mAr7ftd.png

Thats the top 20 guys in my arena :)

And yeah really considering Zylo... just afraid of being to darkside heavy... its soooo annoying they removed his sith tag.... he really would have just been the most annoying toon ever to face off against , especially under nihlus!