chirrut cleanse question??

Sith1
314 posts Member
I am having a hard time with my arena team currently running dn(L) ep sa sit maul I have no zetas yet and no gk to sub in. Will chirrut be viable on this team without baze? Also what gear and speed would he need to be to be viable? Thanks guys

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Chirrut is NOT viable w/out Baze. Sith Assassin w/ her stealth synergy and ability to make your Sith team go 1st needs the speed and stealth from Maul...she's horrible under Nihilus. If Maul is not the lead, he has no place on the team.

If u want a Nihilus lead, add Sith Trooper, Savage, EP and B2. U will do far better.
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Hmm never thought of that to be honest I always thought sa was kinda required to run with DN lead she just pushes the tm so well what speed would u recommend sounds like you got this figured out more then myself always second guessing myself
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    B2 and Sith Trooper need no speed. U will never b faster than zMaul or zQGJ. Nihilus lead is playing the long game. Savage cleanses, Sith Trooper can take a beating...i can't give u an optimal speed on the other 3 besides tell u as fast as possible.

https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/

I am on a Dec. 2015 shard. Speed is king. Check the mods to give u an idea of what u will face in top 10.
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Nice line up i can tell you know what your talking about. So anything over 200 would probably be the best way to go with that line up?
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Agreed.