Join the Reservoir Dogs today!

Join the Reservoir Dogs!!!

We are a very active, late game guild, and we run heroic rancor raids and regular tier 6 tank 2-3 times a week, which means Han Solo shards for everyone!! We get an average of 27k-29k tickets per day. Guild reset is at 7:30pm eastern standard time. We have a mixed group of f2p and higher p2p players. We are an English speaking guild with a lot of US players but quite a few international as well. Military and other service members welcome! We have several already. We try to run raids at a time that is convenient for everyone, but have a 24 hour zero rule to ensure some rewards. Nobody get left out of the fun stuff!!

We have about 4 spots open because we have been working to replace players that do not coordinate through the chat or follow raid rules. Mainly so that we can progress towards heroic AAT.

Raid/Guild Rules:

1) 600/600 is required, but we understand life happens. Just let myself or the officers know and we are very understanding!

2) Line chat app is required to coordinate and pass announcements. (No politics discussion.)

3) 24 hour zero damage period to allow all members in time zones and work schedules to post a zero to guarantee rewards.

4) We are working towards the HAAT and will be ready in about a month.

5) Must have at least one full 7* gear 10 team for the tank raid. Two teams would be best.

Line app ID: Andy0918
Game ID: Andy0918
Ally code: 324-793-914

If you're interested, shoot me a message either here, or on line! If you add me through the game without letting me know who you are, I will most likely deny it so let me know before you send me an invite!

See you soon!

Replies