GW shipment :whos next

Sorry about my poor english.

I promoted Luminara to 7 star and I don’t know which character would be better for me. My level is 58.

My team:

GW and Arena

Barris
Luminara
JC
Sidious
Asajj Ventress or Old Daka

LS campaign

Barriss
Luminara
JC
Chewbacca
Ashoka

DS campaign

Old Daka
Sidious
Asajj Ventress
Dooku
Talia

I’m thinking about Phasma,Poggle, Ig 86 but I don’t know which one is the better for my squads or maybe I have to wait a new character to appear in the near future?

Replies

• Options
    86 is your best bet, all around great toon, 7 star him.
  • Options
    Is 86 recommended even for non droid teams?

I don't have a single droid yet but find both 86 and 88 compelling.

I use Sid as leader.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    86 or Phasma. You're lacking quite a bit of DPS running triple healers. Phasma works well with Dakka, but the rest of your team will need a re-boot if you go that direction. 86 hits hard enough without other droids. Resistance pilot can also put out some impressive damage, but 86 is usually considered the better character. Poggle would also be a good option if you had another heavy hitter or two. I have him 7* and no regrets.

Who else are you going for? If you can pick up GS in cantina, going for a support makes a lot more sense.
  • Options
    Phasma > Poggle > 86 would be my suggestion.

86 is a great character but in non droid teams he is pretty average and you won't find much use for him over the other glass cannons later in the game.

Phasma is generally great, she excels as a leader, especially if you have Kylo or FoTP.

Poggle synergises with the droids amazingly, he works well with GS as well which makes him a good choice for a F2P player. He is also solid in non droid teams but only because of his buff, which is why I rate Phasma over Poggle.
  • Options

I use Sid as leader.

Consider 86 calls assist with Sid's crit chance and crit damage buff, the synergy is really, really good.

You can potentially one shot anyone with this combo of you double crit with the added damage bonus for those crits, it's quite beautiful when it happens :)
  • Options
    I was looking at resistance pilot personally. Seems like he hits very hard with turn meter gain on basic as well as expose and foresight. Interesting toon for sure.
  • Options
    In the long run, Poggle will add offense and your team is lacking it currently. Poggle makes toons like Kylo Ren and Dooku more viable and threatening.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Old_Tallen wrote: »

I use Sid as leader.

Consider 86 calls assist with Sid's crit chance and crit damage buff, the synergy is really, really good.

You can potentially one shot anyone with this combo of you double crit with the added damage bonus for those crits, it's quite beautiful when it happens :)

Thanks! Now I just have to decide:
    Poggle from 5 to 6 star?
    Or start on IG-86?
    This game always has me questioning:)