Guild building advice

Corrog
308 posts Member
Hey there. My brother and I are leaders of a guild together. The problem is, there aren't many consistent log-ins from other players, and those who do don't talk much, making it hard to help them progress.

We're looking for advice on how best to grow our small guild, as it's pretty stagnant currently. Between the two of us, and our two secondary accounts, we can defeat tier 3 or 4 rancor pretty quickly, but our other members struggle to do any damage beyond tier 1. And we've been stuck in normal AAT for a couple months, nearly, halfway through phase 2 now.

We really don't want to abandon the idea of being guild leaders, and join another guild. If that's the only way forward, we've got hard choices to make.

Replies

• It sounds like a merger is what is needed for sure. Some guilds with the space may even let you be officers if you bring in other active players.
  • Merge with other guilds, and get a Discord channel.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    I think first you 2 guys should join a heroic rancor guild, to help boost your squads and knowledge.

Once you guys are capable of soloing or doing crazy damage on the heroic rancor, and have a pretty well rounded roster, im sure then you could form another guild of your own. People will be more likely to join if the leaders are really capable with decent rosters.
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Merge with other guilds, and get a Discord channel.

Oh yeah, Discord for sure!