Anyone know why Zylo can't solo the whole hAAT?

BrillO
320 posts Member
I think you can still solo p1; constantly escaping to avoid enrage, healing protection, etc.

I guess the healing immunity in p3 would be an issue... but still? Couldn't you just escape more frequently? Even though that would take a mind-numbing long time...
Why doesn't this tactic work in p2/p4? You could easily time retribution for the p4 airstrike...
Is there no escaping in the later phases or something?
Can anyone tell me what I'm missing? Thanks

Replies

• Top turret of the tanks in p2 and 4 along with ability block in p3 would be my guess.
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Ability block in p3, yes that would cause a road block for sure.

But the top canon in p2/p4 should be no issue. Kylo could destroy them easily.
  • Yeah because the rest of my guild kills it in 15 minutes.. and I do not have time for those escapes. :|
  • BrillO wrote: »

Can he though? I don't know if he can take out the turrets fast enough. You're either dealing with the turrets or damaging the tank. Besides even if he could there are FAR better teams for those phases that most people likely have like drods and rebels.
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    BrillO wrote: »

Can he though? I don't know if he can take out the turrets fast enough. You're either dealing with the turrets or damaging the tank. Besides even if he could there are FAR better teams for those phases that most people likely have like drods and rebels.

I think so. He can keep spamming his aoe, and use his other special on the top turret if it gets close to shooting. His damage will be through the roof from being the only target.

I mean, it might not be worth the time investment... but I just don't see why it won't work on every phase but p3.
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    ok, I'll just give it a shot...
  • Let us know how it goes.
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Let us know how it goes.

well... it was so boring I messed up my escape once on p1 and now it's over haha fml
  • I'll give it a go. Nothing better to do today.
  • BrillO wrote: »
    BrillO wrote: »

I think so. He can keep spamming his aoe, and use his other special on the top turret if it gets close to shooting. His damage will be through the roof from being the only target.

I mean, it might not be worth the time investment... but I just don't see why it won't work on every phase but p3.

If he's spamming his aoe, he's not regaining protection. He only regains that on his other special.
  • I don't think this would work at all. I think you'd have a shot at getting 1 hit in, then praying that you can retreat. One failed retreat at best and the top turret would kill you.

Against P1 I sometimes have 3-5 fails at a time.
  • Ok gave it a go. Zylo simply can't take out the top turret fast enough.
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Ok, thanks for the feedback everyone, and for trying it out @Tatebomb.
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    We're trying a heroic tank right now. If successful, our first. I have a few observations to I'd like to discuss...

First off, on the issue at hand, the top gun just has too much health for Kylo to bring down before it fires.

Going into this, I've noticed that Ventress can reset her cool downs, as well as has great health steal. I thought this would be enough to allow her to do the same thing Kylo does. But she just doesn't have enough health to do it. She can't survive.

Lando has the same issue. He resets his escape cool down along with his special. But, just like Ventress, he simply can't survive the punishment the tank dishes out.

I thought running all 3 together, I could keep it toppled, then all 3 escape before it rages. But the side parts have so much more health than in a regular tank raid. They can't do it. They can kill the top gun fairly reliably. But apart from zKylo, they just can't survive long enough to do any good.

So my conclusion is, phase 1 is the only solo-able phase.
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    @Teague
    Wow, thanks for the assessment. I never thought about Lando and ventress resetting their cool downs. That would be awesome if you could use that tactic with the three off them.