P2 haat best teams and why?

When you post your team tell me how you use it

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Droids/Jawas. HK (L), 88, 86, JE, Nebit. 1.5-2 mil.

It's all about timing. Can I drop all 3 turrets b4 the hull fires ? If not, I leave them up, get them low and use 88 and HK aoe to drop them after.

I prefer to have my big assists from Nebit and 86 occur while the tank is toppled. 86 can do it 3x if u save it, then use Nebit to refresh it. In 4 turns he does it 3x.

If I need them for a timely topple, then I will obviously.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Poxx wrote: »

It's all about timing. Can I drop all 3 turrets b4 the hull fires ? If not, I leave them up, get them low and use 88 and HK aoe to drop them after.

I prefer to have my big assists from Nebit and 86 occur while the tank is toppled. 86 can do it 3x if u save it, then use Nebit to refresh it. In 4 turns he does it 3x.

You have your answer. Close the thread.
  • MadMalgusReturns
    670 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Lol......2million. How about 6 million with princess zody or jawa clones? Or 5 million with Zader? Or 3 million with FO or Resistance?
  • Options
    How about looking at the dozens of videos on YouTube? Save us all a bunch of time.
  • Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    How about looking at the dozens of videos on YouTube? Save us all a bunch of time.

Ja0ZQ.gif
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options

Lol......2million. How about 6 million with princess zody or jawa clones? Or 5 million with Zader? Or 3 million with FO or Resistance?

He did say "post YOUR team" I use clones and Leia in p4. Average 10 mil in H AAT for 4 teams, 1 per phase.
  • Options
    The best possible team in p2 is zCody L, fives, echo, sergeant, and jawa scavenger. Look it up on yt
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    +120 speed or +1000 offense on your mods should make it :)
  • Options
    Why scavenger in p2
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Why scavenger in p2

Because you need someone with survivability since the 5th member (Rex isn't great as the 5th) isn't a clone, and doesn't regenerate protection from Zody lead. JS can stealth himself to avoid getting hit.

You also want extra crits to reset the cooldown of Cody's 212th attack. Jawas get a guaranteed assist any time they do anything, so that's an extra attack in there giving one more chance to crit.

Lastly JS throws buffs somewhat randomly (but often) on his allies allowing the other clones to do more damage.