Health and/or protection

Kyno
32087 posts Moderator
I just had a situation involving barriss unique:

She usually debuffs my rex, which makes sense he has the lowest health, but this time it was JKA. Both still had protection so I found this odd, jka was probably lower overall since he had taken a beating.

This leads me to believe with her unique health means health + protection.

Is this the case for all statements of health in uniques and other abilities? ?

Savage?
Others?

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Bariss unique is looking at "lowest survivability", whatever that means. My guess combination of health and protection.
    Savage is looking at just health to deal massive damage.
    Baze is looking at just chirrut health to taunt.
    RG is just looking at health to auto taunt.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @scuba what about baze attack that deals 25% more damage for full health?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    scuba what about baze attack that deals 25% more damage for full health?
    It deals damage equal to 25% max health. It is % health damage like TD's dots expose. Doesn't matter about current health level.

I have found pretty much if the mechanics show it looking at health it is ignoring protection in the calculations.

Bariss just has some new thing in her unique mechanic that I haven't seen before. Probably reverse of hera healthiest opponent.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    scuba wrote: »
    scuba what about baze attack that deals 25% more damage for full health?
    It deals damage equal to 25% max health. It is % health damage like TD's dots expose. Doesn't matter about current health level.

I have found pretty much if the mechanics show it looking at health it is ignoring protection in the calculations.

Bariss just has some new thing in her unique mechanic that I haven't seen before. Probably reverse of hera healthiest opponent.

Thanks, as always much appreciated.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @scuba
    1 last one, for now, how about kylo outrage, dealing more damage when less then full health?

Health and/or protection?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    scuba
    1 last one, for now, how about kylo outrage, dealing more damage when less then full health?

Health and/or protection?

health.
    That is an easy one to verify.
    He will still stun if protection is not maxed but health bar is. If he loses health prior to all his protection, or even regains protection while low health he will no longer stun