The worst AI - toon by toon

Prev1
E00N
147 posts Member
edited April 2017
What is your favorite for repair AI? This my TOP 3 .

What is your ?

The worst AI - toon by toon 84 votes

Kylo Ren - AI ignore using his zeta skill
57%
SlyGambitBriggerDaymaDieciedue2Obi1_master1Zombie961TheReal_Mol_Eliza1Nikoms565acgWiggius_TownsoStarmaxnCamakinRoadburn12Au5t1nTheMegaSageCogitoAwtomatSnokeTrooperMatej17Fizzik 48 votes
Savage Opress - AI still using OVERKILL only for target under 25% HP
26%
Hbk1469r33d0RogerMoore_007cuyler41Josh_KFlugsvampCalbionDarthLarkJasFonzBigBPBulYwifSuffianNePlusUltra_kRhGeltonTorrVelocitiousDarksaber98WompWompRatBoreasxXACHILLES231XxHaVliCeK 22 votes
Palpatine - using LTHF only when have HP under 50%
16%
MukkaMattTooLMorgoltaAleb93ElleMadaraaranudCyrus_RenDarknessiedanflorian1984NYTiVIg88isbossMc_IavellReviFiskInSpace 14 votes

Replies

• Options
    Well.. Rex first turn should be granting tenacity up even when allys arent debuffed.. Then comes palps,savage,and greedo
  • Options
    Pereonally the worst AI I ever witnessed on a toon is hands down Zam Wessel ... first it uses the detonators then the googles and after that it when both are on cool down it starts using the basic attack ... but on random targets unaffected by detonators ... only when you are really lucky and all enemy toons have detonators on them the AI happens to be able to do any kind of noticable damage.
  • Options
    FOO is worst AI, starts with basic ability instead of marching orders
  • Options
    I like when you auto the Tank challenge and your entire team each taunts one after another.
  • Options
    Worse by far is Fives in Ships.

Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, OK!. Opponent is about 0.001% health! Nuke it for 40k.
  • Jezro
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance under Finn Zeta...should hit exposed targets, never does (and when it does its by chance)
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Assajj has the worst AI imo
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »

This
  • Options
    Kylo using lash out is not bad at all. I run fully modded/zeta'ed FO team and Kylo should 90% of the time use lash out as it give the team 25% to 50% TM including himself. His zeta should be used to stun or heal when needed, general at the end of a fight.
  • Options
    GeltonTorr wrote: »
    Pereonally the worst AI I ever witnessed on a toon is hands down Zam Wessel ... first it uses the detonators then the googles and after that it when both are on cool down it starts using the basic attack ... but on random targets unaffected by detonators ... only when you are really lucky and all enemy toons have detonators on them the AI happens to be able to do any kind of noticable damage.
    Poxx wrote: »

^ Both of these ^
  • Spyda
    318 posts Member
    Options
    Can we talk about how Mace NEVER seems to attack the character he exposes?
  • Options
    Vader Zeta lead AOE into entire team with tenacity up.
  • Options
    Kylo Ren is still a formidable foe even with his bad ai
  • Options
    Kylo is a weak punk just like he was in the movie lol :#
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • xpxnx
    73 posts Member
    Options
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

Its a shame such a cool character was ruined by a terrible casting choice. That actor really took the threat out of Kylo for me. A pubescent teenager does not make for a good villain.....
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    xpxnx wrote: »

Its a shame such a cool character was ruined by a terrible casting choice. That actor really took the threat out of Kylo for me. A pubescent teenager does not make for a good villain.....

I think that was the point.

Kylo Ren is IS a pubescent teenager. His casting was perfect.

He gets wounded by a former stormtrooper swinging a lightsaber around. He can't control his emotions. He has an inferiority complex.

Kylo Ren isn't supposted to be a "good villain". He is supposed to be young and unsure of himself, but trying to play the role so he doesn't disappoint Snoke.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    How about EP using his AoE Stun when Yoda or Rex throw up Tenacity Up before hand.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ using Humbling Blow to remove Foresight buff. Or Yoda using BM with Buff Immunity.
  • Options
    Every **** tank still taunting with Buff Immunity.
  • Options
    Mc_Iavell wrote: »
    Every **** tank still taunting with Buff Immunity.

This isn't a problem for FOST.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options

Adam Driver is an actual US Marine. He served for 2 years before a medical discharge from an injury that prevented him from future deployments.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3485845/bio

'Pubescent teenager' is not exactly an accurate description. But I'm sure if you met him in a bar and called him that it'd turn out just swell for you.
  • Options
    I preferred him in his roll as telegram operator in Lincoln
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Options
    Spyda wrote: »
    Can we talk about how Mace NEVER seems to attack the character he exposes?

Mace windu is terrible .
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    This thread feels like there should be a running list of poor AI behavior for each character.
  • Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »

Adam Driver is an actual US Marine. He served for 2 years before a medical discharge from an injury that prevented him from future deployments.

'Pubescent teenager' is not exactly an accurate description. But I'm sure if you met him in a bar and called him that it'd turn out just swell for you.

But first, Driver wanted to serve and was therefore devastated when, after breaking his sternum in a mountain-biking accident – "I got the bike from Target because it was on sale; I'd never gone mountain biking before" – he learned that he would not be deployed to the Middle East.
    not so much
  • Options

This
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Thx for comments this post.. maybe any change AI will come to us :)
  • Options
    Add jyn to poll for using aoe at start of match
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »

Lmfaoooooo well put
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Tarkin, using ultimate fire power instead of intimidation tactics should get a mention.