Who need Nihilus? Phase 3 HAAT - 2M9 damage

Hello everybody!
Today, I propose you this "new" team, I know... Jyn, Chirrut & Baze? But they are now available.
-Teebo & Jyn are full speed
-Chirrut & TIE are dps
-Baze is THE tank
532556IMG1124.png

Replies

• Nice & Congrats!
  • Have a video by chance?
  • I would barely consider baze available.
  • Chaze is just as unfarmable as DN... Even w chirrut' in shipments, he's on the very rare rotation.

For those thinking they're farmable, tecnically you can also get rich collecting aluminum cans. Their new farmable is to get people to spend on refreshes.
  • DarkSha974 wrote: »
    Hello everybody!
    Today, I propose you this "new" team, I know... Jyn, Chirrut & Baze? But they are now available.
    -Teebo & Jyn are full speed
    -Chirrut & TIE are dps
    -Baze is THE tank
    532556IMG1124.png

Tactics? Mods? Well played btw.
  • Tactics, like the video of Smithie D, Teebo and Jyn for the TMR and focus on B2. Keep an eye on the turet and try to have the taunt on Baze. For the Mods, like i said, Teebo and Jyn are full speed (so my best Mods with speed). Chirrut and TIE dps (so set DC/CC - with speed secondary for Chirrut and Speed/CC for TIE). Baze tank (so my best Mods with Health).
    It's RNG like Rancor before.
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    i have 22 baze shards since he is "f2p" only 10-12 months more to get him 7*...
  • DarkSha974 wrote: »
    Tactics, like the video of Smithie D, Teebo and Jyn for the TMR and focus on B2. Keep an eye on the turet and try to have the taunt on Baze. For the Mods, like i said, Teebo and Jyn are full speed (so my best Mods with speed). Chirrut and TIE dps (so set DC/CC - with speed secondary for Chirrut and Speed/CC for TIE). Baze tank (so my best Mods with Health).
    It's RNG like Rancor before.

Thank you. I'll give it a whirl!
  • Baze is "available"
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Would sthan work instead of baze?
    If you let a buffed droid hit han he'll get that debuff that reduce tm so he'll be taunting until his dead...
    Or is he to squishy?
    Edit... Forget it... I think its hard to heal him
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194