LS 9B cooldown

in bug fix section of the latest update:
Cartel PvE units (LS Hard 9) have had a 2 round cooldown added to their AoE abilities.
The various “Merc” PvE units (LS/DS Hard Nodes) have had a 2 round cooldown added to their AoE abilities
Does this mean less barrages of aoe attacks from units in LS9B?
Should make it more manageable, correct?

Replies

• They still seem to usually open up with all aoes which is what always devastates my teams. They just can't spam them now.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    It's still a nerf. I have to say, I'm a little disappointed because it felt like a huge victory when I finally three-starred it on my own. Oh well, I hope the people who were still struggling have a chance now.
  • It's a nerf but not the one we needed :) they still open up with AoEs and by the time they're done your still smashed. the second round of AoEs was hardly an issue as if you survived they'd be dead before they get another round off

Having said all that I managed to get past 9B and 3* 9C :) but that's probably because I had baze in my team lol
  • You young kids have it so easy. When I was a kid we had round after round of AOEs and we did it in 3 feet of snow.
  • Well I am going to point this out. If you use Rebels in your arena team, you probably have them maxxed and LS nodes were easy for you. I have geared my droids, Empire, First order, and I don't have a max rebel team, and I can't even sniff 1 start on 9B or 9D where the 3 empire characters are located. The difficulty on 9B isnt their cooldowns, its the AOE parade they start with. It's not survivable by a team that isn't maxxed.
  • @BradGoodyear even max rebels have a hard time. I ended up using my zeta Cody lead with the rest of the clones and borrowed a kenobi. I got the 3 star but it was super lucky.
  • Kivoku
    190 posts Member
    You young kids have it so easy. When I was a kid we had round after round of AOEs and we did it in 3 feet of snow.

@sneeekypants
    Hahaha this made me laugh
  • Have any of you guys had better success without the cooldown? I have not.
  • I have had much better success
  • Well 1-2 aoe in round 1 and 3 Aoe in round 2 still wipe me out.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    I do have to say, without Jyn to revive people, I don't think it would've worked. Chirrut probably also helped.
  • Definitely got farther, nice just to get mowed down 3 times by cheesegrater aoe instead of 6 times