Thoughts On Bodhi and Rogue One teams?

hnewton
492 posts Member
I'm getting close to having Jyn, Chirrut, Cassian, and Baze at G11 and am wondering what else I should have to go with them. There is only 2 teams on my server I can't beat, so hoping this will push me over the hump.

So for you guys that maxed Bodhi really quick, is he good against Maul? And is K2SO the best pick as my 5th or is it Bodhi or Bistan (or will it be Pao)

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Replies

• hnewton
    492 posts Member
    Please :(
  • I have yet the see anyone running him in Arena or GW. I have guildmates that say he's not worth it. Pao and Bistan don't seem to be better options over K2SO either. I've seen a lot of Kenobi over K2 run R1 teams but that's the only variation.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    K2 would be best due to his daze and cassian synergy
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I have yet the see anyone running him in Arena or GW. I have guildmates that say he's not worth it. Pao and Bistan don't seem to be better options over K2SO either. I've seen a lot of Kenobi over K2 run R1 teams but that's the only variation.
    Hmm that would be one less toon I would need to gear! (Since I already geared kenobi)

And that does make sense since dispelling is so valuable in the current meta
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Pathfinder, GK and Sabine are all solid options
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    Pathfinder, GK and Sabine are all solid options
    Sabine is not a solid option for my wallet though... haha
  • K2SO he is amazing
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Soon there will be more data on Bodhi in a rogue 1 squad against Maul. Can't imagine he'd be better than K2SO against anyone other than Maul though.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Juex777 wrote: »
    Soon there will be more data on Bodhi in a rogue 1 squad against Maul. Can't imagine he'd be better than K2SO against anyone other than Maul though.

K2 can inflict daze which prevents turn meter gain