Kit Fisto

Anyone have Kit Fisto 6-7*? He seems to be a good addition to a Jedi team. Supposed to be a high damage attacker with a lot of multi attacks and counter with buffs as well. Wanna see if he's worth gearing up

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I have him 6* level 7 gear, have to say I'm underwhelmed, his damaged is quite poor to say he's an attacker compared to others at similar level, but he does have nice health, he's ok but there are better options out there in my opinion
  • Options
    I love him for all of his utility. He really did not seem to shine until max gear.
  • Options
    Just faced 7* Kit and tbh i wasn't impressed. He is tanky but he has low dmg. I don't know what to say - is he good, IDK, but i tell you one thing - he is not a character that is quite popular (due to the fact he is only in data packs), so his qualities are not to be underestimated. I guess that when/if he is free to get, there will be decent builds around/with him.
    Overall, I would use him cuz I am fan, but is he good - can't answer.
  • Options
    I also have a Kit at 6* and level 7 gear. When I use him, he's just kind of... there.

His damage per hit is slightly higher than Dooku's, while gaining much less double attacks and counter attacks. So his overall damage output is less than the count's, probably on par with Fives.

He does have a lot of health, though. He's not really a game-changer in any way, but sort of a solid stand-in if you're filling out a jedi squad.
  • Options
    I have a 7* gear VIII

He was a great character before. Set ima gun as lead for counters or bariss as lead to watch him never die.

But now no. Not with current meta. He is a still a good toon but far from great and not even close to meta. If he double attacks his dmg equal about what most good toons dmg is, but together doesn't add up to one shot from FOTP.
  • Options
    Every class is great or decent in pve

Its useless in arena though
  • Options
    Thanks for the input.
  • Options
    For some reason, every time I play a 7* FOTP, I often see a 7* Kit as well. He's never impressed me and I usually destroy those teams after I take out FOTP
  • Options
    AOE is really weak. Buff from AOE attack may or may not proc, and is not spectacular.

He looks cool though. I would put him in the lower-middle of the Jedi pack. Below Ashoka, and above Eeth Koth (yuck).
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Fisto, my secret weapon in arena.

I took out Poe as his attack is weak even with my Poggle, Fisto counters, bonus hits, his turn the tide gets potency to all the team along with Poggles offense up and he has real good health, I jumped 300+ spots in the arena rankings in the last 2 days after the switch and I dont use refresh
  • Morak
    29 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I wanna predict a Meta shift to Jedi with the release of most likely Yoda. I can hopefully get him 6* by the end. I was thinking of running an Ima Gun Di led team full of multi attacks. Have Kit, Qui Gon, Mace as all good synergies for extra attacks and defense up. Depending on Yoda and his abilities/synergies hopefully that's a start. Add Lumi for damage/heal in replace of someone. Once Mace gets upgraded he will synergize beautifully with Ima Gun Di as leader
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Fisto doesn't have a single weakness. Neither does he have anything that makes him truly shine. He can counter and double attack, at low percentages. He has very good health and average speed. He's just an all-around decent toon.
  • Options
    Top whale in my server runs QGJ lead with Aalya, dooku, FOTP and kit, all maxed... Its hell to try and snipe, but kit can be a pain in the **** if ignored
    {RotE}