Best Mods for each member of the Phoenix Squadron from Star Wars Rebels

Since the Star Wars Rebels Phoenix Squadron is the focus of the event starting tomorrow morning, I thought I would put together mod reviews for each character. While I have not used these toons nearly as much as the others that I have written about, I have tried to provide a quality, in-depth review.

The first one complete is Kanan - more to come as my schedule allows today.

> SWGoH: Best Mods for Kanan Jarrus

Replies

• Here is the Best Mods for Ezra Bridger piece.
  • Just completed the Best Mods for Sabine Wren article as well. Lunch time and then I will be back.
  • Thanks @ljcool110. Good timing. Looking forward to the rest of your posts.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick!" Theodore Roosevelt. "You know that's right!" Rey
  • Working on Zeb and Hera now. Zeb will be released in the next hour or so.
  • Here is the SWGOH: Best Mods for Zeb Orrelios article.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    I was gonna say no mods since they're all bad :lol:
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • benacrow wrote: »
    I was gonna say no mods since they're all bad :lol:

Totally your choice, but the Rise Together event starts tomorrow. Let me know how the no mods strategy works! :)
  • Sorry I have not gotten to any more of these - will try to get Hera out ASAP an Chopper tomorrow maybe.
  • Sorry for the delay on this, but I guess the game issues have bought me some time. I will go let the guys know to start the event now... :D

> Best Mods for Hera Syndulla
  • Relevant
  • Good time to add chopper here as he will most likely be a member of the starting 5 for thrawn
  • ljcool110
    500 posts Member
    Read my mind - hope to complete his today
  • ljcool110 wrote: »
    Read my mind - hope to complete his today
    Great job btw.
  • ljcool110
    500 posts Member
    I appreciate it. It's a lot of work but it's fun work since it is on a topic we all enjoy. Everything may not be perfect since some of this is subjective, but I am on the high end when it comes to the minutes playing this game and where I am in the game and I have tried to surround myself with good people who make me look good.

Thanks for the support!
  • ljcool110
    500 posts Member
    Here it is - all of the Phoenix toons are complete!

> Best Mods for Chopper - SWGoH
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    ljcool110 wrote: »
    Here is the Best Mods for Ezra Bridger piece.

Any word if his unique is 10% increase from after modded offense or only his base offense? If it is off his after modded offense then I would agree with you, if it isn't than I think a cd set would be a better fit.
  • ljcool110
    500 posts Member
    The way I read it tells me nothing - no clarity whatsoever. My assumption is off the modded offense, but this assumption makes your question that much better. What I like about mods is the subjective nature of them - not everyone has to agree on every mod setup. However, I think 70-80% of the characters are pretty straight-forward.

If you test any of this out lmk!
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    Ya, it is really unclear, like most things in this game. I know that the offense up buff is based off of the characters base offense and not modded so it is possible that is how it always works unless its explicitly stated in the description. But with R2's zetad number crunch I am under the impression that the stats he gives his allies is after mods and after the upgraded stats he gets for each droid, GR, rebel, and resistance ally. Considering that it is a zeta, it should have the best possible outcome. I am hoping that Ezra is the same, considering the whole PS is pretty underwhelming it would be nice if they got as many advantages as possible

Ezra is the only phoenix toon that I am really going after. I don't have the greatest of offense sets so I was just going to put a cd/cc set on his anyways but I might try and put some offense mods on him and see how it scales.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    You're probably not going to get much use out of them outside of this event, so I suggest crit chance (since you can get three bumps from set bonus) and then just whatever drops and max that to 15.

After the event, if you use them at all, it'll be as a pilot--all that matters for pilots is level and pips of the mod.

They're early and mid-game characters (which is important and valuable!) so stressing over getting iptimal mods seems counterproductive.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    Ezra is a top tier character on a jedi zqgj team and that is the only reason that I am going after him.
  • ljcool110
    500 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    You're probably not going to get much use out of them outside of this event, so I suggest crit chance (since you can get three bumps from set bonus) and then just whatever drops and max that to 15.

After the event, if you use them at all, it'll be as a pilot--all that matters for pilots is level and pips of the mod.

They're early and mid-game characters (which is important and valuable!) so stressing over getting iptimal mods seems counterproductive.

Nobody is stressing since I laid it out on how to Mod all six Phoenix toons! :)
  • What the hell is happening to your mod guides? I have been using some of them to properly mod a couple of characters that I've recently gotten to gold and all of a sudden most of the guides that I was using are broken links that go to some Canadian online drugstore. Right in the middle of nodding them too.
  • Problems we are aware of and working on. Thanks for the message - this has been a real challenge. I spent much of my Sunday on the phone with the security service and have added a new firewall. Will be talking to them again today closing up any possible areas where problems could arise. The price of growth...

Thanks for the feedback - PM me anytime.