Bug: TFP immediately regains Foresight after losing it when attacked

BeWary
367 posts Member
When I attack Tie Fighter Pilot and he has foresight, many times he will immediately regain it even though he did not attack or take a turn. I've seen this many times, and maybe it's because I mostly use a First Order squad, so perhaps it only happens when there is an assist involved.

Please look into this @CG_Kozispoon

Thanks,
BeWary

Replies

• Read Tie Fighters unique carefully. It is WAI.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Read Tie Fighters unique carefully. It is WAI.

I did, it says he gets Foresight after taking a turn. Being attacked is not taking a turn.
  • BeWary wrote: »
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Read Tie Fighters unique carefully. It is WAI.

I did, it says he gets Foresight after taking a turn. Being attacked is not taking a turn.

That's interesting that's happening. Do you happen to have any video to help them with?

IMG_2301.png

SnakesOnAPlane
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    That's interesting that's happening. Do you happen to have any video to help them with?

I do not, unfortunately. I'm on iOS and don't have a Mac, so recording videos doesn't even seem to be an option.

Anyway, when I've seen it, one of my First Order guys will attack and calls an assist. The main attacker misses because of Foresight, but the assist connects and does damage. TFP does not take a turn or counter, yet he immediately regains Foresight.
  • BeWary wrote: »

I do not, unfortunately. I'm on iOS and don't have a Mac, so recording videos doesn't even seem to be an option.

Anyway, when I've seen it, one of my First Order guys will attack and calls an assist. The main attacker misses because of Foresight, but the assist connects and does damage. TFP does not take a turn or counter, yet he immediately regains Foresight.

I know this sounds silly, but can you video the game by holding another device up? It'll be a bit hoakie, but it'll still work.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    I know this sounds silly, but can you video the game by holding another device up? It'll be a bit hoakie, but it'll still work.

It's not a silly request, and I might be able to do that at some point soon. However, it should be pretty easy for the devs to replicate. Unfortunately, I only tend to run into this during arena fights, so maybe a couple times a day at most. I'm the only one on my shard in the top 20 dumb enough to be using First Order (just kidding, they're actually fun to use), so most people probably haven't seen this bug.
  • ive had that happen in GW many times, enemy tie fighter pilot gaining foresight after being attacked, havnt seen in arena but not many tfp in my shard so dont remember

ive also fought a zeta qgj team that gained foresight everytime they attacked, that was fun, they also didnt lose foresight on AOE attacks although they did take damage (if for example it was another aoe after the first aoe is supposed to remove foresight) and also they gained foresight everytime they dodged. that was a real fun battle haha. but only GW (and only fought one zeta QGJ so far in GW) but works perfectly normally in arena
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    So what's the entire enemy team comp when you see this?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    Our team has attempted to reproduce the issue with the scenario the you've mentioned (TIE Fighter Pilot in the enemy team in the Arena and using First Order team) and it works as intended. In order to investigate further we'll need to find out what are all the characters used on this team and the enemy team, who was the leader, etc in order to attempt another repro. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Hiya!
    Our team has attempted to reproduce the issue with the scenario the you've mentioned (TIE Fighter Pilot in the enemy team in the Arena and using First Order team) and it works as intended. In order to investigate further we'll need to find out what are all the characters used on this team and the enemy team, who was the leader, etc in order to attempt another repro. Thanks!

Thank you for looking into it @CG_Kozispoon ! I know I have seen it a number of times, so I will do my best to let you know under what circumstances it has happened. I can't record video, but I'll try to at least take screenshots.