edited April 2017
    Options
    Is that confirmed?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Juex777 wrote: »
    Is that confirmed?

Yes. CG Kozi stated it in the megathread.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Stuey
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Cool thanks guys
  • Aldaron
    175 posts Member
    Options
    Do we get double mods drop too or just cantina nodes?
  • Options
    I believe it's just Cantina characters, which makes sense in light of the Deathtrooper drop. Would like to know which time zone "tomorrow" is and/or if there's a particular time of day we're thinking of.
  • Options
    I would say at reset.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Just read it's for five days
  • Options
    Incoming 2 more 7* characters.
  • xpxnx
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Last time I only bought the 100 crystal refreshes. After thinking about it, it seems to me like it might be worth it to even buy the two 200 crystal refreshes also. Is my math wrong?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    xpxnx wrote: »
    Last time I only bought the 100 crystal refreshes. After thinking about it, it seems to me like it might be worth it to even buy the two 200 crystal refreshes also. Is my math wrong?

Your math is correct. If it is worth 100 crystals for single drops, then it would be the same value of double drops at double the cost.

But the question is like eating half calorie ice cream - do you eat the same amount you usually do and "save" the calories (i..e crystals) ...or eat twice as much?

Part of it, of course, depends on your total crystal availability/spending limits (either self or spouse imposed ;) )
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I'm sure I read somewhere it's was 5am GMT. So convert to your timezeone. Will try to find the link so don't quote me on that lol
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    last year they sold crystals giving 125% more like they did in christmas.
  • xpxnx
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    xpxnx wrote: »

Your math is correct. If it is worth 100 crystals for single drops, then it would be the same value of double drops at double the cost.

But the question is like eating half calorie ice cream - do you eat the same amount you usually do and "save" the calories (i..e crystals) ...or eat twice as much?

Part of it, of course, depends on your total crystal availability/spending limits (either self or spouse imposed ;) )

Thanks for the insight. Sorry to bump this terrible thread. I am sure there is at least 3 more on the first page
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    Options
    I thought it should be up by now... Hmm
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Where are my double drops? :(
  • Options
    ctyc123 wrote: »
    I thought it should be up by now... Hmm
    Acrofales wrote: »
    Where are my double drops? :(

It's bugged, just like the event is (not working), just like how Chopper is showing up twice in the 1299 crystal packs. LOL!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Yeah no double drops yet pshh
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Might as well post this here too...
    benacrow wrote: »
    FYI, the devs refer to the 'cantina' as the main game home menu, while they refer to 'cantina battles' as the energy nodes in cantina battles.

It'll be either LS/DS hard nodes, GW, or cantina battles that get double drops tomorrow when the devs make the announcement, not right now without announcement and in cantina battles.

The pop-up in-game says that double drops will be "in the Cantina" not "double drops in cantina battles".
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind