Logging my Arena W/L since Poe hit VIII

Benr3600
1098 posts Member
edited February 2016
According to EA Jesse, they are reading every post on the subject. So why not add a few more that exemplify his OP performance in arena?

So far: 3-0
4-0 - enemy didnt have poe. Had four full hp heroes left standing.
Post edited by Benr3600 on

Replies

• Doesn't matter get rid of POE and speed teams are still #1. Maybe the new character will shake it up, only time will tell.
  • I am the most dominant character in all of the Galaxy. Why should that be different from the game?
  • I wish Poe and Mace Windu could swap skills
  • I fought 6 fights yesterday and today and won 5 of them. The one I lost was because I forgot Qgj gives a buff up to the whole team and I got my face blasted off.

Wondering what lvl you are at and if your bench is lvl'd and geared. Early on Poe can be a pain in the rear but I found as my roster got stronger and faster he was not an issue anymore.

Don't give up!!
  • Day one: 5-0, moved up from #160 to #94. Didnt pay attention to the first three, but the last two were bloodbaths with 4 and 3 heroes still standing, though the lucky Kylo special crit of 5600 with green hp bar that gibbed Poe 3 hits into their first round probably prevented another 4 man standing win.

My team:

Poe 4* VIII
    Lumi 6* VII
    Sid 7* VII
    JC 5* VIII
    GS 5* VIII
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    2/6/16: 3-1

Match 1: flawless victory

Match 2: 4 left standing

Match 3: 4 left standing

Match 4: got beaten by a Phasma (L) Sid Kylo Dooku Lumi team that was 2,000 power above mine

Match 5: 4 left standing
  • Benr3600 wrote: »
    Day one: 5-0, moved up from #160 to #94. Didnt pay attention to the first three, but the last two were bloodbaths with 4 and 3 heroes still standing, though the lucky Kylo special crit of 5600 with green hp bar that gibbed Poe 3 hits into their first round probably prevented another 4 man standing win.

My team:

Poe 4* VIII
    Lumi 6* VII
    Sid 7* VII
    JC 5* VIII
    GS 5* VIII

Who's your leader?
  • Sid Vicious atm. I am farming a Poggle and IG86 to replace JC and possibly Sid in the near future. I simply dont have the dps to take on the well-geared Phasma-led counter teams especially since my power is well below average.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    2/7: 5-0

Match 1: flawless victory

Match 2: 2 left standing

Match 4: 3 left standing

• Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    2/8: 3-1

Match 1: 4 left standing despite enemy Luminara dodging literally 5 of the first 6 attacks on her, no dodge up ability.

Match 2: retreated...because I had just decided to put Poe in my identical GW team to ensure my red hp JC survives the first round and retreated when Poe took a few crits and went down. Flu + nyquil > me lol. Note to self: dont do arena fights in the middle of a GW run

Match 3: flawless victory against a Nightsisters team with 2,300 more power, and Daka revived herself to boot.

Match 4: lost because RNG was bad enough to totally longdick me. Jedis were 0/4 vs sid and ofc my sid immunity was resisted so I had to spend two whole turns taking him out. And then when it was my lumi, jc and GS vs their lumi and phasma the **** show that is lumi dodging attack after attack after attack after attack turned what should have been an easy win for me into a freaking route. I feel a powerful urge to find and start punching the nearest baby.

2/8: 2-0

Match 1: 4 left standing despite enemy Luminara dodging literally 5 of the first 6 attacks on her, no dodge up ability.

Do you realize what this means? where I live if the enemy does 6 attacks I am 1 vs 5...not winning 4 to 5.

Instead of counting, level faster as these stats are meaningless!

2/8: 2-0

Do you realize what this means? where I live if the enemy does 6 attacks I am 1 vs 5...not winning 4 to 5.

Instead of counting, level faster as these stats are meaningless!

Where I live, it means even horrible RNG luck can be overcome with OP heroes
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    2/9: 4-1

Match 1: faced a QGJ team. I decided to wait to taunt til turn 2, since QGJ's turn meter was full when Poe went, and focus out QGJ. Paid off, 4 left standing easy victory.

Match 2: lost to a Phasma-led cookie cutter team and horrific RNG. Poe was taken out in two hits by a 5500 crit on GS swarm, I gibbed Sid and then a literal onslaught of Phasma procs simply carved my squishies.

Match 4: 3 left standing

Match 5: 3 left standing
  • PrimeTime wrote: »
    I wish Poe and Mace Windu could swap skills

+1 Agreed!
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    2/10: 3-1

Match 1: flawless victory over cookie cutter Lumi led team

Match 2: lost to Phasma-led Kylo team

Match 3: flawless victory

Match 4: 4 left standing
  • 2/11, post-patch:

Match 1: Poe was the last man standing. Yes...the last man standing. Circumstances actually allowed him to survive a two turn taunt, and I still got absolutely wrecked by what used to be a fairly easy team to beat.

Thank you EA for giving us another late GW round special sponge