Noob question.

Is there a way to access gear which none of your current characters actually require? I'm trying to request gear that I need for a future gear level.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Swgoh.gg

No I mean I'm trying to request some gear in the guild exchange for a future gear level for a character. Is this possible?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes but you need to find it on a toon, any toon.

There is no way to request gear just by finding it on a node or anywhere else that I have found.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Yes but you need to find it on a toon, any toon.

There is no way to request gear just by finding it on a node or anywhere else that I have found.

Danget. That's my problem none of my toons currently need it but I know I need a lot of this item for a later gear level :neutral:
  • Options
    Just uninstall the game, problem solved
  • Options
    Just uninstall the game, problem solved

Good idea
  • Options
    they mean, go to swgoh.gg and find a toon with the gear you're gonna need in the future and request it. so like a carbanti...almost all toons require it at some point, so just go to any of your toons that requires it 'right' now and request from there.
  • Options
    Grokusama wrote: »
    they mean, go to swgoh.gg and find a toon with the gear you're gonna need in the future and request it. so like a carbanti...almost all toons require it at some point, so just go to any of your toons that requires it 'right' now and request from there.

Yea its those level 9 binoculars and no one needs it currently I thoroughly checked
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Grokusama wrote: »

He's saying none of them require it right now.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    If you have the gear equipped on a character, but not upgraded yet, you can request it from there.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    I suppose you could use swgoh.gg to find another toon you have who WILL need it, then gear them up so you can get to a level where you can see it and request it...but you may not want to spend those resources.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    If you have the gear equipped on a character, but not upgraded yet, you can request it from there.

This would work.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*