Protection recovery leaders

I would like to hear your opinion: which of the three leaders who grant protection recovery is the best (in other words, who to Zeta):

- Jyn Erso (Rebels gain back Protection when they gain a buff)
- Commander Cody (Clone troopers recover protection when using basic attack)
- Director Krennic (Imperials recover Protection when they score a critical hit)

Replies

• KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    I don't think there is a clear best, it definitely depends on what faction you want to play and what toons you have.

All 3 of them are weakish in arena but great in GW so if you are looking for a GW team any of them will be good.

For raids on Cody has really become useful but he on the other hand is the single best leader for the heroic aat raid, if you want to improve raid performance go Cody
    518 posts Member
    Jyn is great against debuff team if Chirrut is in there.
    Cody is great if there's 4 clones (including him) at least in the squad.
    I've never seen Krennic yet.

What they have in common, is they're not that good in Arena.
    Even with Clones TM gain you cannot reach top Arena because they're easily countered, they haven't a huge health pool (except fives) and they're lacking of defensive stats, even with Cody's Lead.

For Jyn, she's god in Rancor, but otherwise I don't know because I don't use her a lot. So it depend on what you like, but I would say that you need something different for Arena.
  • I am gunning for GW and raids mostly - my toons are around gear 8-10, only Boba Fett is maxed so far.

I hang between 180-320 in the Arena.