Dark side 6j

I need some help,i need to 3star this mission but i always lose a toon,i have 7 star sid with gear 8,5 star kylo and 4 dooku phasma and vader all gear 7,but i lack of a good ally maybe,the best results i earned was with an hk-47,but i really can't complete this,too much damage in third stage.i need this for gear kylo,i have to star my heroes or i can do it whit a toon like a good daka in allies?

Replies

• Options
    I think what will make the difference for you is Daka. In this one, as well as the Hard missions, you will need the lucky Phasma double attacks with Daka to stun as much as possible. I believe I 3*ed the missions when one of my allies gave me a strong Boba Fett to make deadly crits. That or Darth Maul who particularly shines in PvE.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    i have a nice 5 star daka on my allies,but never appears on the selection..
  • Options
    I'm thinking better toons. Dooku can be one shot by them so that is already failing at 3 stars. Vadar is not a high damage dude consistently. Running Sid with Boba ally definitely increases the damage and will help.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Daka and even Talia are almost a necessity for DS PvE.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I beat it with

7* T8 Phasma (Leader)
    7* T8 Darth Sidious
    5* T7 Old Daka
    4* T7 Talia
    4* T7 Darth Vader

Ally Count Dooku

All level 67. Vader is good in these battles because of his AOE and high Health.
  • Options
    Ello_Asty wrote: »
    I'm thinking better toons. Dooku can be one shot by them so that is already failing at 3 stars. Vadar is not a high damage dude consistently. Running Sid with Boba ally definitely increases the damage and will help.
    So is Daka and still both are amazing. Every character can get one-shot first round if you're unlucky enough unless you kill 80% immediately.

Vader is fantastic as support for his supportive DoT and debuff-kill super attack in the last round, like @Robbathehutt mentioned as well. Also, he'll get better with the update as DoTs now will be able to kill.

Another thing to mention is that Talia is the best ally ever. You can easily make her sacrifice herself because allies don't count towards your stars luckily.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    I actually had talia 4* as the leader and borrowed a dooku. Other lineup was asajj, daka, vader and sid. Previously the night sisters kept dying so the extra evasion and some rng luck was what kept everyone alive for me. I recommend using dooku as a leader and borrowing daka for heals/stun
  • Options
    Yeah this level is ridiculous. I breeze through stage 1 and 2 only to have my guys get one shot killed by the boss. The best I did was two stars, and that stuff's not nearly good enough to get me 20 pieces of the gear I need that I can only get from this level right now...