Mod challenge question

Xetal
218 posts Member
Beating the first tier of the health and defense mod challenges unlocks 4 star mods in the mod shop. Beating the second tier unlocks 5 star mods in the mod shop.

Is there any reason to beat the third tier?

Replies

• Idk, maybe because it actually drops 5* mods?
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Higher drop rates in mod shipments... Also better rewards for tier 3.
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Does it increase the chance of higher-tier mods in shipments?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Angelloyd wrote: »
    Idk, maybe because it actually drops 5* mods?

This. IIrc, you're guaranteed a 5* mod the first time, and you have a chance at 5* mods after that. Tier I can only drop 3*, tier II only 4*.

I will often farm mods if there isn't really a hero I want to farm at the moment.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    I'm more interested in the effects on the mod shop.

The defense challenges drop defense boosting mods. I have the highest tier health challenge at 3 star, so if I'm farming the challenge for mods I would take the health over defense.

I'm trying to figure out if I need to get a 5-star Jedi team so I can beat the tier 3 defense challenge to maximize what I can get from the mod shop.
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Yes, that's exactly what you need to do. You will see a message once you have beaten stating increased chances in mod shipments.
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Thanks!