Thanks! The event for The Ghost and Phantom II was fun!

Prev1
PuppyJuicers
155 posts Member
edited April 2017
The event for The Ghost and Phantom II was fun and the graphics looked great. More importantly, I didn't need to spend any cash on Phoenix Squadron to complete any stage. Well done, and well thought out!
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Agreed
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Completely agree. Second challenge had a little difficulty.

Could have used some on the front end, but still love it.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    The kannan and chopper had me a bit worried, kannan was lvl 50 gear 3 or 4, chopper lvl 1 g1, I lost. Leveled chopper to 30 (easy enough on the credit bank) left him at g1 and beat it. I love that you didn't need them fully geared and modded to beat the challenges.

And the bonus tiers with all 6 maxed out, that was a blast to play imo. I enjoyed facing the big teams. Great job devs! Keep em coming.
  • My entire Phoenix Squad is level 55 with gear 4 and 5. If I can 3 star each stage, anyone can!
  • +1
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    My phoenix squad is level 1 and I don't think I'm going to bother with the event. I feel unprepared for it and I don't really wanna invest in phoenix squad right now.
  • Olga wrote: »
    My phoenix squad is level 1 and I don't think I'm going to bother with the event. I feel unprepared for it and I don't really wanna invest in phoenix squad right now.

Dude. Look up. Someone did it with fairly low levelled characters. Free ships to give away..
  • lvl 30, gear 2 is enough to complete the event ;)
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • +1' whatever that means. I was fully expecting to need all 4* toons or something to complete a final tier. This was a very welcome surprise! Thank you
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I thought it was great and you made it 6 days.

Good forward thinking for players like my son who was really low on credits and still needs to up a few Pheonix.

Plus the extra credits on each level were a huge help.

Also thank you for the crystal package. Things like that happen. But it was a very nice gesture and went a long way for us in Cantina Double Drops. So thank you very much!
    Post edited by RancorPackGuild on
  • +1
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Unimatrix wrote: »
    Olga wrote: »

Dude. Look up. Someone did it with fairly low levelled characters. Free ships to give away..
    Yeah but they only unlock 2* ships afaik (25 shards right?). The second part of the event will require better gear and levels.

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    lvl 30, gear 2 is enough to complete the event ;)
    Eh, well in that case, I guess I might as well beat the first part.

Yeah but they only unlock 2* ships afaik (25 shards right?). The second part of the event will require better gear and levels.

Did the whole thing with lvl 36 toons on auto. The part you unlock is pointless only offering 1k credits per completion.
  • PuppyJuicers
    155 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Whiteroom wrote: »

Did the whole thing with lvl 36 toons on auto. The part you unlock is pointless only offering 1k credits per completion.

I believe the last part is for players interested in maxing out the ships or characters. It gives them a chance to try them maxed out before swiping their credit cards. It's a good idea on CG's part, IMO.
  • I believe the last part is for players interested in maxing out the ships or characters. It gives them a chance to try them maxed out before swiping their credit cards. It's a good idea on CG's part, IMO.

Definitely is. Just was meaning that you dont have to go past lvl 36 toons to complete the entire event.
  • I loved the fact that you could play the squad maxed!
  • Outstanding event format. It's fun to try out our baby Phoenix toons vs low level enemies, and then to see what they look like maxed out.

Thanks for doing this style event, CG. It was fun and engaging. Keep up the great work!!
  • I beat the event with obe lv 40, 2 at 36 anf the rest at lv 30. No 3 star but they got it done
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member

No the second part of the event doesn't require any thing other than having 3 other ships activated. You don't even need to attack with them.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Yeah I just beat it. Pretty cool.
  • I agree, it was just great and I have a much more better idea of the capabilities of the Phoenix-Squad! Great job, it was really fun!
  • I hope they take the same approach with the upcoming Imperial characters.
  • I appreciate the opportunity to play in a sandbox with the Phoenix squadron without having to invest my resources in toons I won't be able to star up for a while. It doesn't cost any energy and has no significant cost associated with it. I bumped my squad up to 50 so I could slap some mods in them of needed, which was not overly expensive. It is fun, free, and a reflection of many forum requests to allow us to try toons out in an open environment without consequence. Thanks to the developers for incorporating this event into the game. I am enjoying it, and hope others can see how the developers have created an event, open to all, and with the opportunities earn some resources and ship shards.

No, the event only needs you to get all of phoenix to around gear 2 level 40 to auto every single stage - that's 75 shards of each ship for absolutely nothing, because you get credits from each stage too which more than cover the training cost

Mine were all level one, so I had to blow through all my credits to get the entire team to a high enough level to complete. It's doable, and worth doing.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Very cool method. Like it a lot. Also was able to clear it with Phoenix heroes at gear level 2, character level 41, and abilities levels at 3 or less. Very generous.

I like that we had to play smart and use their abilities.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Very cool method. Like it a lot. Also was able to clear it with Phoenix heroes at gear level 2, character level 41, and abilities levels at 3 or less. Very generous.

I like that we had to play smart and use their abilities.

I agree. I hope all character/ship releases are similar.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I leveled mine to 52-54, and gear level 7 with left over 5 dot mods (lvl 12-15). Then I realized I would not have needed to do that...

I guess they could be fun to play, so not wasted effort. How do they manage HAAT? Any good in some phase?

At least their ships aren't bad and both toons and ships will become farmable some day.
  • Yeah this was fun. Completed at toon lvl 45 and gear IV. Waaay better than tournaments.