Sabine's Armor Shred, possible bug or weird mechanics?

So, I just fought this 2nd Phoenix Event and noticed some strange thing: I used a Darksaber Strike on Baze and the it tooks some time to kill him - but Armor Shred helps, as it cannot be dispelled and lasts forever. However after he got killed and revived by Jyn - and Armor Shred was back. I realize that it is written "for the rest of the battle", but don't you think that it's weird that it lasts even after reviving?

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    It seems a bit weird but if you think about it, once the armour is shredded, it's shredded. It's like if you get shot, the doctors can heal your wounds, but they're not gonna sew up the hole in your shirt. I guess?
  • Olga wrote: »
    It seems a bit weird but if you think about it, once the armour is shredded, it's shredded. It's like if you get shot, the doctors can heal your wounds, but they're not gonna sew up the hole in your shirt. I guess?

Haha +1
  • Well, yeah... But on the other hand it seems to me more logical that death and following reviving should put and end on all of the effects :)