Future of jedi faction?

I run a Jedi squad in arena right now. I've been dropping a bunch of ranks every night, from top ten to the 40s/50s. I'm cooking up a zMaul team in hopes of rectifying this (because what's Star Wars without ninja wizards amirite?) I'm hoping my Jedi aren't destined to be bench decorations once I pull them.

What do you guys think will become of le Jedi? Are there reworks or new zetas in their future?

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Do you have GK?
  • Collii
    47 posts Member
    I hope they become powerful again with mayb a new jedi luke out for the next movie. Let the Sith have their time of glory for a few months
  • Olga wrote: »
    Do you have GK?

Working on him. I'll have 2 more zetas before I even unlock him
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    I think that makes quite a difference to the viability of Jedi squads.
  • Jedi are one of the best factions ingame.. Sure, sith are better. But have u seen zqgj yoda,gk,jka,zarriss? Theyre rly good .. Also we all drop that low over night, cuz everybody can kill everybody on offense .. Siths wont change a thing
  • Not eveyone drops a ton of rank. Things have started to stabilize in my shard, with rex leads at the top and mauls just below them followed by everyone else; pretty much the same as any shard right now. Jedi without a taunter are very easy to beat... just focus squishy squishy yoda and then stun asohka/aayla and hit auto. I can beat rex squads, which is just 'protect the wiggs' adapted to the current meta. A sith team will give me a chance to break thru the maul wall and flex on rex with my jedi
  • With the next movie being called the last Jedi I believe a Jedi rework is coming where we can see added abilities, new zetas, and a few new characters to the faction. Probably is months away but I believe at some point later this year Jedis will be the meta
  • Jedi teams do not need a buff !!

ZQgj with ZYoda, and Gen. Kenobi (and even ZBarriss) is a TOP tier team. One of the toughest teams to face even with a ZMaul team.

• @NinFang yeah, gives me a rough time when it comes up in GW. That particular setup relies on a beefy GK tho so I haven't been able to try it out yet
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    The Jedi were real?
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.