Squad for ls 9

Drax_77
1076 posts Member
edited April 2017
I'm considering giving my next zeta to qgj for the sole purpose of beating the ls stage 9 nodes. As it is I can't even beat 9a easy with my ls toons. I'm currently working on aayla during the double drops and hoping to get yoda to 7* by the end of this month's event. That being said, with zgj, anakin, yoda, aayla and ahsoka, if I can come up with a gk ally would they be able to handle the stage 9 nodes at g9 or would the majority of them need to be at least g10? My main concern atm is just beating the nodes to get to the hard nodes. Or would giving jyn the zeta and going with rebels be better? Link of my Jedi below, thanks for any input!

https://swgoh.gg/u/drax77/collection/?f=jedi
Post edited by Drax_77 on

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Do you have to post in general for anyone to respond these days? Lol

Which is a better build for ls nodes, Jedi or r1?
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I have zQGJ, Yoda, Annie, Snips and Bariss (all 85, but only QGJ at 11). I try and borrow either Old Ben, Mace or IGD. I have gotten through all the easy stages at 3* and through first stage of hard (not 3*).

I don't have any allies that have/share General Kenobi or I'm pretty sure I could get through. But it is still not a for sure.

Edit: the AoE from the initial bad guys in the hard nodes is the biggest pains. They wipe the foresight from zQGJ and do tons of damage. They also have ridiculous speeds and the final 'bosses' and elites in the last stage have ridiculous amounts of health and Bariss and Old Ben (when borrowed) don't cut it for damage.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Thanks for the input! I'm to the point where I need to make a push to gearing up and having a tough time deciding between Jedi and rebels, if it makes any difference my rebels probably won't include baze any time soon.
  • I am also working on my Resistance team. I have zFinn and they seem to be pretty awesome once they get started with exposing. Would love to be able to take my res squad and borrow a fully geared Sabine or someone else who can expose from an LS perspective.

I have no R1 toons, so I can't tell you which is better, but my Jedi team will eventually get there and I think the Res squad could as well. I'm pretty sure that if I could borrow a GK then I could finish them now. Not sure who the best borrow leader is for R1 rebels, maybe AA, Wedge or Lando?
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Best to borrow is old Ben and wedge leader to regain hp, for rebels, for jedis obvious it's either gk, zQGJ, or even old Ben again, his 25% evade and Tm gain help you soooo much