For the love of the force please fix Raid rewards!

It doesn't matter the ranks! Rank 1, rank 40, 13, 7...I get Nubian scanners! PLEASE no more scanners! What must one sacrifice to the RNG God to get something else besides scanners?? o.O

Replies

• I have gotten 2 full gears i needed out of 20 raids. Its a joke i agree with ya . What can you do ? Exchange? Only helps a lil. That is something that needs fixing. The raid will become uselezs and boring if not fixed . Maybe some ppl get better. I like to hear if they do. If not we should post more disscusion on it. It be an easy fix .
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    You also get guild currency which can be used to purchase whatever raid gear you want.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Olga wrote: »
    You also get guild currency which can be used to purchase whatever raid gear you want.

Actually laughed out loud.
  • nite0wl29 wrote: »
    It doesn't matter the ranks! Rank 1, rank 40, 13, 7...I get Nubian scanners! PLEASE no more scanners! What must one sacrifice to the RNG God to get something else besides scanners?? o.O

Agreed. I'm sitting over nearly 700 scanner salvage with multiple full scanners as it is. Meanwhile, I continue to have between 0-35 callers, furnaces and tech designs salvage.
  • Olga wrote: »

Umm that I do, but 600 currency for 2 pieces is a bit ridiculous.
  • I mentioned this before in similar threads, I think they need to have us pick out of a certain choices what we want. For example if you are in first place you can choose three items out of 7 different choices (choices depend on reward level), when you have 5 th place choose two items out of 5 different choices (choices are random) and so on and so on.. it gives rng and a great illusion of choice because we get to choose out of randomized gear.
  • Fully agree mate. I started a thread about this recently. Had Nubian scanners for 3 weeks solid now. Last raid I actually got a change and had a full Syringe and some Stun Guns but tonight I was back to 40 Nubian Scanners. I've donated as many as I could and put them on every character that needs them and yet I still have 560 of the lousy things. It really is time they did something about the raid rewards system, I've got plenty of credits now and a healthy amount of guild currency so I'm getting to the point where I feel like just registering for the raid and saving myself the effort. Our guild certainly doesn't need my damage, 16 of us can solo it with Zader so maybe I'll take a back seat for a while.
  • Darth_Skywalker
    202 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    It's all rewards in general, I have hundreds and thousands useless awards that EA wants me to have. The good rewards must be purchased unless there's a server outage.