Guild Activity Ties

How is the winner decided? I usually take first on Challenges & GW even though others get the same score. The only thing I can think of is that it uses Arena Rank to break ties because mine is the best in the guild last time I checked.

Replies

• Broulan
    374 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I think its random, isn't it?

Edit: The same thing happens to me a lot with arena or gw day. I never really bothered to look how it scored the ties though. Usually it just shows a bunch of people in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Not sure for the payout...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Do you mean the order?

Ties in activities all recieve the same tier, everyone does 36 nodes we all get #1.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Do you mean the order?

Ties in activities all recieve the same tier, everyone does 36 nodes we all get #1.

But please note that the more people end up in the same place, the lower the reward becomes. So if the normal reward for rank 5 would be, say, 250 tokens, if you have three people ranking fifth, each will get 220 tokens.
  • Oh okay so we all get 1st, but a slightly lower reward. Makes sense, thanks all.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ring wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Do you mean the order?

But please note that the more people end up in the same place, the lower the reward becomes. So if the normal reward for rank 5 would be, say, 250 tokens, if you have three people ranking fifth, each will get 220 tokens.

Yes, the main pool of rewards is determined by the tier you reach as a group(how much total energy,nodes,arena battles done), and then the position denotes the breakdown of the total to each player based on the position they achieve. More #1s means the amount in the #1 pot goes up a little, but then gets divided by the number of #1s.