Cassian Andor Worth the Build?

Finished with a lot of the toons in Arena Shipments, so I'm wondering if Cassian is a worthwhile toon to build. Thoughts?

Replies

• If you need rebels yeah . And i wouldnsay hes better then most tje others in there. Not alot options . If you have the fleet captains go ahead for him . Question for you . What toons do you have from there. What aere you aiming for now garm wise? Do you have any othere rogue 1 toons? What about your rebel roster? Tellnme more .
  • He's U-Wing is bad **** so I say yes.
  • If you need rebels yeah . And i wouldnsay hes better then most tje others in there. Not alot options . If you have the fleet captains go ahead for him . Question for you . What toons do you have from there. What aere you aiming for now garm wise? Do you have any othere rogue 1 toons? What about your rebel roster? Tellnme more .

I have Wiggs, Leia, Lando and Han all strong. I happen to be working on making my Sith and some other bad guys stronger at the moment. I'm F2P at the moment so since Baze is not an option I was wondering if Cassian had anything about him that was earth shattering instead.

My goal is to become stronger for raids (especially Tank Heroic). Also would like to at least get strong enough squads to at least crack above 100 in Arena.
  • He's good with the right team (Rogue One toons) but not good with others
  • Well, I would farm baze if I were you, nowadays you need a pretaunt in your team or cleanser, unless you run zmaul that with trooper acts like one, if not you may not have a single turn with the high dps you have.
  • I built a Rogue One team and it's pretty awesome again zMaul teams. Cassian is key because his expose makes it easy to take down hard taunters.
  • Just got him to 7* but can't motivate to gear him up. Bah humbug.