Omega double drops

Has anyone been doing the 8th stage and I guess in particular 8-A for a chance at double shards and double omegas? If so, what are you experiencing?

As for myself, in over 600 energy spent from last night through this afternoon, I haven't seen an omega yet. It's the same for 2 other members in my guild. Just wondering if we are all having terrible RNG or if everyone is experiencing the same results as we are. Which is nothing for omegas?

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    One guy said he did 96 DT rolls earlier and didn't get a single omega mat.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I did 2 refreshes, just wanted to get dt up to 4*, no omega for me, but I did get the shards to upgrade him so I guess it was a wash.
  • I had planned to roll with DT anyways bc double shards on an expensive node is worth it. Just figured I would get at least 1 set of omegas from farming this node.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    I'm now 99.9% sure it's broken and don't drop omegas.

I've spent over 1000 cantina energy on those nodes and not got a single drop of omegas
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm not so sure it's broken, it's more of its probably less than a 1% drop, this has been discussed a lot about these nodes, the drop rate is so low it's not worth trying to farm for just omegas, now that they are starting to add character shards that's a different story, so if you get an omega then it's a bonus.
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    I've never seen one drop and I've spent a good 600 energy. It's just a super rare drop.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    I'm not so sure it's broken, it's more of its probably less than a 1% drop, this has been discussed a lot about these nodes, the drop rate is so low it's not worth trying to farm for just omegas, now that they are starting to add character shards that's a different story, so if you get an omega then it's a bonus.

Until there is proof they exist I'm pretty sure it's broken like tons of other things in the game
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Drax_77 wrote: »

Until there is proof they exist I'm pretty sure it's broken like tons of other things in the game

https://youtu.be/OOEfJ_qpd7g
  • I got 2 today from 4 refreshes
  • I got 2 Omegas today from 1 refresh
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Well it's now confirmed just horrid drop rates lmao
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Well it's now confirmed just horrid drop rates lmao

Yes it can happen, I guess, hasn't ever happened for me yet lol.
  • If they wanted to do a true quality of life update, it would be to put the actual drop rate % on every thing that can drop from any of the challenges/packs. I've only bought a couple of those 5 with a chance of 30 shard character packs to get my sith to 4*. If I knew what the 'chance of 30' was I might actually buy them. Instead like the omega drops in cantina it is probably less than 5% and possible only 1 or 2 % which makes it worthless.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Good2Noe
    86 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I have spent 4 refreshes in 2 days and got 2 omegas, was farming DT
  • jpi5k
    15 posts Member
    0 omegas siming battles for the last 3 days with 3 energy refreshes per day. Oddly had a DT shard drought both yesterday and today.
    simmed like 8 to 10 battles without getting a single DT shard. Also got 8 DT shards for 4 battles so...
  • Historically, omegas on these nodes are extremely rare. I've spent around 900 energy on the DT node so far and 0 omegas. I'm not farming it for that reason, but I thought an omega or 2 would be a nice bonus. Well not so far.
  • My experience is similar. 72 drops o 1152 cantina energy and no one single (double...) drop of an Omega material.

20 drops of the Death trooper, means 40 shards now. Ok, could be.

But the result of 0, or better 00 in this days of Omegas... What cheek! I'll get more easily a Zeta ability...

I can not imagine that this was NOT manipulated.
  • Doing 2 refreshes a day plus the free energy I have managed to get 1 set of omega's. Also during that time I've landed a total of 70 (35 regular drops) shards for DT. I can give you a number of battles I've done. Just that I'm doing 2 refreshes a day plus the free 45 energy and whatever energy I accumulate throughout the day. And while the omegas obviously do exist... the drop is obviously horrible.
  • Been doing that node alone for about a month. 2 refreshes a day plus 4 on sun & Mon. 4 refreshes a day since double drops started. Never got a single omega Ever!