Star wars galaxy of farmers

Darth_Skywalker
202 posts Member
edited April 2017
Put on your straw hat Do you agree? This game turns you into a farmer like luke? Instead of corn and tomatoes it's gears? All we need is a retired farmer Vader.
Post edited by Darth_Skywalker on

Replies

• Omg you just now get why we have farmer Luke!!!
  • Do you have any butter neighbor?
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Lol, funny, I've been farming gear for the kenobi I do not have unlocked yet for a month now, got 3 stun cuffs, 600 carbantis, 300 syringes, but only 70 droid callers and 59 stun guns( this is my gear block, not cuffs, I get them regularly,) and I haven't even finished!!!! Still need more **** droid callers and stun guns!!! And that will get me I think to gear X, not even max, funny as F***
  • Darth_Skywalker
    202 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    At least you unlocked gk, I'm still stuck farming pathetic Han solo who hits like a girl.
  • At least you unlocked gk, I'm still stuck farming pathetic Han solo who hits like a girl.

Pfft, you wish he hit like Rey.
  • Darth_Skywalker
    202 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    If Han solo hits like Rey, watchout general kenobi I'm coming for you, they should change the name to star wars farmers of sim. Siince they make sim games anyway.
  • At least you unlocked gk, I'm still stuck farming pathetic Han solo who hits like a girl.

Your sexism is not appreciated. Where are the mods when comments like this happen?