Who to add to this team?

OnJouney
309 posts Member
edited April 2017
https://swgoh.gg/u/jokerman10000/collection/
Hey,
Got a Rex lead with Wiggs and chaze at this moment but I want to get away from Wiggs so who should I farm for? Been thinking about Kylo even though he will take a while, just stared him 5 stars. Who should be the other one? Maybe Boba?

Replies

• Ideally, gk and nihilus. I don't know why you don't have nihilus unlocked (maybe you weren't playing during the event). Good replacements for gk are kylo, boba and EP. Nihilus is essential though.
  • Ideally, gk and nihilus. I don't know why you don't have nihilus unlocked (maybe you weren't playing during the event). Good replacements for gk are kylo, boba and EP. Nihilus is essential though.

Ah, I could unlock him. Got the shards. But neither the gear and credits to bring him up. So I saved the shards, maybe I am lucky in a pack some day.. Who knows.. :smiley:
    Well. My guild still can't compete for HAAT so there will be no GK for me in the next few months. Just unlocked Han recently.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Nihilus is essential though.

Wouldn't Nihilus be a bit wasted on what is essentially a Rebel team? His "Lord of Hunger" skill wouldn't have anyone to work on, and that's one of his main features. All you could hope for is for Annihilate to recharge quickly, but again - this team wouldn't be able to provide enough debuffs.
  • K2 + Cassian + Jyn lead works really well for me.
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Ring wrote: »
    Nihilus is essential though.

Wouldn't Nihilus be a bit wasted on what is essentially a Rebel team? His "Lord of Hunger" skill wouldn't have anyone to work on, and that's one of his main features. All you could hope for is for Annihilate to recharge quickly, but again - this team wouldn't be able to provide enough debuffs.
    Rex lead, not nihilus. The OP wants to replace wiggs. Rex lead, nihilus, gk, chaze is the top team on the meta report for a very good reason. It may look like a mishmash team, but when all the elements come together it is extremely powerful and can beat any team out there right now.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/mozza/
  • Even if I would add him he would be 3 * for a long time.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Anyone else? :smiley:
  • How about Kylo and Boba? And how to mod them?
  • Rex lead with chaze nihilus and gk is the best team atm. Now since you can't unlock gk anytime soon either boba or zylo could replace him, perhaps you could consider moving to a haat ready guild. The fact that your nihilus is 3* really doesn't matter at all he is completely viable at those 3 stars just get his gear level up.

Personally if I were you I would gear up nihilus as fast as you can and aim for a Rex lead with chase, nihilus and boba. Mod your boba to be faster than your nihilus as the more debuffs are down the more his effective cooldown increase will be, although RNG will often decide who moves first on your team becuase of the tm from Rex lead.
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    OnJouney wrote: »
    Even if I would add him he would be 3 * for a long time.
    As I said, before, nihilus is more than viable at end game at just 3*.
  • Rex lead with chaze nihilus and gk is the best team atm. Now since you can't unlock gk anytime soon either boba or zylo could replace him, perhaps you could consider moving to a haat ready guild. The fact that your nihilus is 3* really doesn't matter at all he is completely viable at those 3 stars just get his gear level up.

Personally if I were you I would gear up nihilus as fast as you can and aim for a Rex lead with chase, nihilus and boba. Mod your boba to be faster than your nihilus as the more debuffs are down the more his effective cooldown increase will be, although RNG will often decide who moves first on your team becuase of the tm from Rex lead.

I see. I'll gear nihilus up as soon as I can. Probably he'll be helpful against those Kylo's in my shard. Struggling a bit fighting Kylo and Savage.
    I hope my guild will be ready soon.. I don't want to switch guilds because I am in there since guildlaunch and I like those in there. Even though most people aren't that active. :smiley:

Thanks for helping me out.
    OnJouney wrote: »
    Even if I would add him he would be 3 * for a long time.
    As I said, before, nihilus is more than viable at end game at just 3*.