So what's new this week?

Did you unlock someone you've been working on? Did you star someone up? Did you conquer a new stage or level? What's new with your roster this week?

Replies

• Options
    pretty much all of the above for me

unlocked ima gun di 4* from bronzium (yay!) he was the last character I needed to unlock besides that tusken raider dude with the weird name

managed to get my quigon jinn to over gear 8, and his abilities all to level 6 (humbling blow with damage up for your team is insane)

got phasma to 7*

working on shards for mace and eeth because of the jedi challenge

cleared cantina battles as far as I can go and unlocked level 7 for light side battles

thats about it

• Dark
    199 posts Member
    Options
    I got Dooku to 5* yeiiiiii
    Ally Code: 859-197-534
  • Options
    @Quicksilver sounds like a productive week lol

@Dark nice!

• Options
    Yesterday was one of more days in my gameplay history, with TFA theme: I upgraded Capt.Phasma to 5*, also unlocked both Rey and Kylo, only with grinding. :)
  • Options
    Nice job!
  • Options
    This has been a successful week for me, I resisted the urge to upgrade abilities and now have over 30 tier 3 mats waiting, so I am able to quickly get a toon to Arena shape when need be.

.. It's a lot harder thing to do than you think. :/
  • Options
    Well @BentWookie I figure it like this. I keep a low expectation of people so they don't let you down. You saving willpower impresses me and at the end of the day that's all I care about lol.

Good job and self control!
  • Options
    Well @BentWookie I figure it like this. I keep a low expectation of people so they don't let you down. You saving willpower impresses me and at the end of the day that's all I care about lol.

Good job and self control!

Yeah it's a strategic decision on my part, but it's SO tempting to just blow them on a toon that I THINK might be cool but will probably end up as a bench sponge. (Shakes fist at Phasma)

• Options
    This week I hit level 70 and I pressed the sim button a lot to get almost 50 purple quality blow dryers. Only 150ish or so more to go. :s
    Star Wars: Galaxy of Supporting Cast Members
  • Options
    I hate the Hair dryer, Hand cuffs and butt plugs in this game.

Wow, I never thought I would say that outside of a crazy weekend in Vegas.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hit level 70, barriss 5*, got koth and FOO, only 10 toons left to unlock
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Nice it sounds like some good stuff has came to all. I unlocked Vader. Got QGJ to 4* I've got Lumi half way to 5* and my JC is about even with Lumi. I also began the Mace grind. Lol.
  • Options
    I unlocked 4 jedi the day before update notes were released, I so laughed when I saw we'll need jedi. I also got my poggle to 7*, poe to 6* that I farmed from hard missions since he hit 5* due to farming qgj in cantina missions.

I think I also hit 70 roughly about a week ago, so at least I'm not spending a fortune on levelling the main arena team, just spending a fortune levelling up all my recently unlocked toons, which is lots of fun, always good to see new toons being utilised (somewhere) :smile:

Just wish we had a training room so we could use all our various toons (or any toon) in different combinations to see actual team synergy at work, gw isn't always able to be utilised of course.