Kit Fisto shards??

Is there any way to power up this character? I got him randomly in a card and now I feel like I'll never be able to get him more than 2*'s. I like aging with him. Sucks.

Replies

• Options
    I think they might add one Jedi to a table with the update next week. Honestly he's not that great maxed out so you're not missing too much
  • Options
    Thanks. Ya. Just getting going. Like a week or so in. Level 41. You think they will add Yoda too? Excited for the update. Cheers!
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    If they add yoda, I think you won't be able to get him sadly. They're adding one Jedi event character, but you need 5 x 5* Jedi to unlock him at 5*

They haven't announced the character, but I suspect it will be yoda

If I were in your shoes, I'd just focus the strongest PVP characters since going for Jedi now will hurt your long term team. Good luck :)
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    I think they might add one Jedi to a table with the update next week. Honestly he's not that great maxed out so you're not missing too much

I find this post funny now because the first guy to get a 7* Yoda used Kit, who was the final toon left to kill him.