My Star Wars The Last Jedi Theory!

HK47isLife
233 posts Member
edited April 2017
My theory on The Last Jedi! The balance of the force is very signinfcant, and I think we'll be seeing a new Luke in the future! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0kbqIAEmWA

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    This is my theory that sorrounds and binds all movies of the saga together, that also fills all those nasty plot holes.

I believe, unlike what Lukas claims that the story of Star Wars is the story of the Skywalkers, is that the true story of Star Wars is the Prophecy of the Chosen One and the Blanace of the Force, as follows:

Anakin was created by the force - however that was done...Plagueis/Snoke, probably to serve his own end with no knowledge of the ancient Jedi prophecy. A prophecy of a chosen one of the force who will bring the force into balance.

The Jedi's interpretation of this prophecy was that the Chosen One or Anakin in the story is to destroy the dark side (known as Sith at that time) and restore balance to the force - i.e. in favour of the Jedi.

But as Yoda suggests "perhaps misread the prophecy is". The true meaning of the prophecy recognized that the Sith/dark side was twindling next to the amount of Jedi - there was no balance in the force itself within the galaxy and therefore the Jedi - now corrupt with the arrogance of their own teachings needed to die.

Anakin turns to the Dark Side/Sith and destroys the Jedi. He is then redeemed and destroys the Sith by throwing the last surviving Sith Lord, Darth Sidious, into a reactor shaft. Vader/Anakin then dies. There is now balance - but wait Luke remains as a Jedi.

But Luke's entire existence was also brought about by the existence of the Prophecy - he is the result of the Chosen One's actions in life and indeed the will of the force.

Under Yoda's instruction Luke is to reform the Jedi - but this was from Yoda's direction. A Jedi at the time of corruption within the light and the force itself - the history would repeat itself, the problem of balance would not have been fixed by the prophecy.

However, as Luke is a Jedi, clearly there is no longer balance. As it hints in the E8 trailer - the Jedi way should be left to die. The way forward is balance in the force itself - the Grey Way. Rey will become the first Grey Jedi.

Snoke (possibly is Plagueis, left the Sith upon what Sidious believed to be the murder of his master - Plagueis passed the mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith to Sidious, because he did not want it anymore, having already come to this realization. No longer a Sith Darth Plagueis is no more and is now simply Snoke, in hiding).

Clearly Snoke sees the strength in the Skywalker lineage - the bloodline of the chosen one, which is why he sought to corrupt Kylo. Snoke also saw the strength in both light and dark, which was another attraction for him to Kylo - As Kylo clearly struggles with both light and dark within.

I believe Rey to be Luke's daughter, thought killed at the Jedi purge at the hands of the Knights of Ren, but saved by her older cousin, Ben/Kylo who, struggling with his light side, saved her from extermination by leaving her on Jakkuu.

The dark within him wants to be Snoke's apprentice so he can become "more powerful than Darth Vader" but rather than killing his rival (Rey) he plunges his saber into one of the Knights of Ren (as seen in Rey's vision) and leaves her on Jakkuu, believed by everyone, but Kylo, that she is dead. This is why he was angry by the news of a girl on that planet escaping with BB8 and Finn with the map to Skywalker. Luke with despair of guilt and failure sought solace believing his daughter to be dead. This is why Luke's saber called to Rey and not another "Skywalker"...Kylo.

So, if Rey is a Skywalker and Luke trains her in the grey way, she will not be restricted by the "dogmatic narrow view of the jedi and embrace a larger view of the force" - with more power. This is what Snoke is trying to achieve with Kylo, but with a different end result in mind.

Therefore there will eventually be only force users - not dark or light just grey... "balance", which was the end result and true meaning of the prophecy of the chosen one.

This theory makes 100% sense and clears up all plot holes found throughout the saga and ties all movies together following the path of the Skywalker lineage and prophecy of the Chosen One.

I really cannot see any theory being as good as this.
  • Rey is definitely going to be the first of something. I don't think they will call it "grey" though; they may likely call it "Bendu."
    I'm not too keen on the Plagueis is Snoke idea. I'm indifferent to the "Rey is a Skywalker" theory. I don't think it matters, though I do see your argument why it could.
    I'm really hoping Benicio Del Toro ends up playing Ezra as this series' sort of Yoda for Rey to find. Ezra would likely have abandoned the Jedi teachings as well. I highly doubt that though. I think it's just going to be a new beginning for force users. That said, I think he's probably some random dude we haven't met yet.

Aside:
    Achto is Aztec for "first," but also sounds a lot like Octo (eight), as in Episode 8.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    My theory:

its just a series of stories, not some completely interconnected web of garbage spun by George. I think the prophecy is a bunch of bull that has no business being applied to the OT. (people can't even agree on what "balance" means because its never explained).

I think Snoke is just some random bad guy from Wild Space who organized the remnants of the Empire, not the reincarnation of some arbitrary character from the prequels that nobody cares about.

I don't think Rey is directly related to Luke. That would require a clunky and pointless story about Luke hooking up with some woman we would likely never meet and an explanation as to why Leia or Han never said anything about her. Not to mention that JJ Abrams clarified that Rey's parents were not in the Force Awakens. Also, I'm not sold on this "star wars is the story of the skywalkers" thing. That seems to be a theory completely projected by the fans and it would be incredible shallow and pointless.

And Rey is not related to Obi Wan, because he and Satine never acted on their feelings (that was the whole point of their arc).

Basically, I dont know who Rey's parent are and I'd like to think that nobody else does either. I hope that her parents are either irrelevant to the story and/or are totally new characters.

I agree that Benicio Del Toro will likely play Ezra, but I think he'll play a limited role as to not alienate the many people who haven't seen Rebels (similar to how Saw was treated in Rogue One).

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    @DatBoi

http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2015/10/kathleen-kennedy-confirms-saga-films.html?m=1

Lucas had also said this in the last.

The trilogies are "The Skywalker Saga."

A little research next time would maybe help you refrain from rejecting "theories" that don't appeal to you.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Carbonari wrote: »
    Rey is definitely going to be the first of something. I don't think they will call it "grey" though; they may likely call it "Bendu."
    I'm not too keen on the Plagueis is Snoke idea. I'm indifferent to the "Rey is a Skywalker" theory. I don't think it matters, though I do see your argument why it could.
    I'm really hoping Benicio Del Toro ends up playing Ezra as this series' sort of Yoda for Rey to find. Ezra would likely have abandoned the Jedi teachings as well. I highly doubt that though. I think it's just going to be a new beginning for force users. That said, I think he's probably some random dude we haven't met yet.

Aside:
    Achto is Aztec for "first," but also sounds a lot like Octo (eight), as in Episode 8.

I don't know about the whole del Toro is Ezra thing. A lot of fans don't like Rebels - I do though.

Aside from making a few cameos (like the appearances Chopper and Ghost as well as Syndulla being called in Rogue One) I don't think they will directly link the cartoons into the movies in such a major way - but who knows.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    DatBoi wrote: »
    My theory:

its just a series of stories, not some completely interconnected web of garbage spun by George. I think the prophecy is a bunch of bull that has no business being applied to the OT. (people can't even agree on what "balance" means because its never explained).

I think Snoke is just some random bad guy from Wild Space who organized the remnants of the Empire, not the reincarnation of some arbitrary character from the prequels that nobody cares about.

I don't think Rey is directly related to Luke. That would require a clunky and pointless story about Luke hooking up with some woman we would likely never meet and an explanation as to why Leia or Han never said anything about her. Not to mention that JJ Abrams clarified that Rey's parents were not in the Force Awakens. Also, I'm not sold on this "star wars is the story of the skywalkers" thing. That seems to be a theory completely projected by the fans and it would be incredible shallow and pointless.

And Rey is not related to Obi Wan, because he and Satine never acted on their feelings (that was the whole point of their arc).

Basically, I dont know who Rey's parent are and I'd like to think that nobody else does either. I hope that her parents are either irrelevant to the story and/or are totally new characters.

I agree that Benicio Del Toro will likely play Ezra, but I think he'll play a limited role as to not alienate the many people who haven't seen Rebels (similar to how Saw was treated in Rogue One).

There is plenty of hints that Snoke is Plagueis - whether this actually comes to fruition is a game of wait and see. But I do believe this would explain a lot.

Totally agree that Rey is not related to Obi Wan. However, Although Abrahms said that Rey's parents aren't in the TFA he was not privy to the larger picture that Disney is working on and his role was to set the stage as Disney took the reigns over from Lucas.

Also Ridley has confirmed that Rey's parents are obvious - why would she use the word obvious?

The original story of Star Wars was confirmed by George Lucas himself that it was about the Skywalkers. Now that Disney is in control - who knows where the story is going now.

I would like to have the story arc of the prophecy completed and explained because as it stands it as well as Anakin's heritage and creation is a huge plot hole of the main story of Star Wars - it must be addressed in one way or another.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »
    @DatBoi

http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2015/10/kathleen-kennedy-confirms-saga-films.html?m=1

A little research next time would maybe help you refrain from rejecting "theories" that don't appeal to you.

Fair enough. However i might argue that if ben solo redeems himself in episode 9 (something i find likely), that might satisfy the producer's desire to make it a "skywalker story" even if rey ends up not being related to luke. Just look at the prequels. They were arguably just as much (if not more) about obi wan as they were about anakin.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »
    @DatBoi

Fair enough. However i might argue that if ben solo redeems himself in episode 9 (something i find likely), that might satisfy the producer's desire to make it a "skywalker story" even if rey ends up not being related to luke. Just look at the prequels. They were arguably just as much (if not more) about obi wan as they were about anakin.

Exactly. Rey doesn't have to be a Skywalker. We already have 2 besides Leia. Luke and Ben.

I've always been in the camp that rey is not related to either Luke or Han&Leia. I think it'd make the story boring and predictable.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »
    My theory:

There is plenty of hints that Snoke is Plagueis - whether this actually comes to fruition is a game of wait and see. But I do believe this would explain a lot.

Totally agree that Rey is not related to Obi Wan. However, Although Abrahms said that Rey's parents aren't in the TFA he was not privy to the larger picture that Disney is working on and his role was to set the stage as Disney took the reigns over from Lucas.

Also Ridley has confirmed that Rey's parents are obvious - why would she use the word obvious?

The original story of Star Wars was confirmed by George Lucas himself that it was about the Skywalkers. Now that Disney is in control - who knows where the story is going now.

I would like to have the story arc of the prophecy completed and explained because as it stands it as well as Anakin's heritage and creation is a huge plot hole of the main story of Star Wars - it must be addressed in one way or another.

What hints suggest that snoke is plaguies? We don't know hardly anything concerning plagueis. If we go by the EU, we know he is a muun, which snoke clearly is not. If we go by canon, all we know is he was a past sith lord who (like all sith) was interested in immortality. I'm not even sure that Plagueis being Palpatine's master is canon since Palpatine never says anything to suggest it. There's also the theory that Palpatine made up the whole immortality thing just to sway Anakin.
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    What hints suggest that snoke is plaguies? We don't know hardly anything concerning plagueis. If we go by the EU, we know he is a muun, which snoke clearly is not. If we go by canon, all we know is he was a past sith lord who (like all sith) was interested in immortality. I'm not even sure that Plagueis being Palpatine's master is canon since Palpatine never says anything to suggest it. There's also the theory that Palpatine made up the whole immortality thing just to sway Anakin.
    I'm with the Wild-Space/Extra-Galactic origin, myself. No need for him to be a Sith, just a dark side force user.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    I'm with the Wild-Space/Extra-Galactic origin, myself. No need for him to be a Sith, just a dark side force user.

Yeah, it's been confirmed that he isnt a sith.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    My theory:

What hints suggest snoke is plagueis?
    This is consistent with the introduction of Thrawn into the canon. Even though he's dead by the time the empire falls, his knowledge of Wild Space is likely what enabled the fragments of the empire to survive.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    [ignore post
    Post edited by Boo on
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Sorry - messed up that last post, lol:

First off lets deal with what we know and can honestly specualte about Plagueis.

Sidious telling the story was of course a way to manipulate Anakin, but that does not mean to say it was all hog wash. When he talks about the murder of Plageuis he does so with a glee of satisfaction, as if it were his hand and he the apprentice that killed his master. Also for an ancient sith legend, Sidious seems to know a lot of details surrounding a mere myth.

The fact that Darth Plagueis was indeed the Sith Master to Darth Sidious is considered cannon:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Plagueis

Again, the prophecy of the chosen one is that it was created by the force. Sidious goes on to explain that Plaguis had the power to manipulate the force to create life. If a mere force user is able to do this then there is technically nothing special about the chosen one being born from the force. This must have been an idea of Plagueis' only and was allowed to create life in this manner by the sheer will of the force - inadvertently creating Anakin. Unbeknown by Plagueis, he obviously created this being in the far reaches of the glalaxy in an unknown location to him and far from his grasp of control - therefore he was merely the vessel charged by the force to bring forth the chosen one.

As EU would have it, Plagueis in a Muun, but as that is no longer cannon - this is totally up in the air.

What is clear enough is that IF Plagueis did not die, Sidious believed he was dead, in order to assume the mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith. Again, according to EU Sidious electrocuted Plagueis to death. IF Plagueis survived he would be horribly disfigured - as per Sidious, post-Mace WIndu battle appearance.

In order for Plagueis to have survived, he would have been required to pass on the matle of Dark Lord of the Sith to Sidious - therefore no longer being a Sith himself. This is important as the Rule of Two remained intact - being Darth Sidious and Darth Maul at that time.

A reason as to why Plagueis would do such a thing is possibly because he knew he didn't actually control the force with the creation of a force being (the chosen one) and sought a higher power to do so - perhaps following a path of both light and dark, and would therefore need to break away from the sith. "He was able to save others from death...but not himself." Or was he?

If Sidious had any idea that Plagueis had survived he would have been a terrible threat to him. It is stated that Sidious was aware of a powerful presence beyond the outer rim (possibly Snoke. Plagueis or something else), hence the science space station located on Jakku, which was there to chart new hyperspace lanes into the unknown regions. This station was attacked at the battle of Jakku and was destroyed.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jakku_Observatory

Therefore Snoke was able to witness both the rise and fall of the Empire and was able to salvage the remnants of the Empire. Snoke was also able to witness the chosen one and the Skywalker lineage left in his wake.

What we know about Snoke:

Where was he trained in the force? and how is he such an apparent strong and powerful user of the dark side? - because he possibly is/was Darth Plaguis the Wise

Why is he interested in Kylo's ability to struggle with and eventually harness the power of both light and dark? - Being "Wise" he saw the power of both dark and light and left the Sith Order, with his life intact to pursue a higher and more powerful goal.

Why is Snoke horribly disfigured? Because of what Sidious did to Plaguis, in order to "murder" his master.

What we know about Plagueis and Snoke:

Funny enough the music score in TFA during Snoke's scene is exactly that (same note and tune) of the music score played in ROTS during Palpatine's story of Plagueis to Anakin. This subtle piece of evidence binds the two characters together.

Check out this video re: Snoke is Plagueis theory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njMtalVzHQA

However, this theory that Snoke is Plagueis was apparently stated not to be true, however this could be a lie so that the impact remains when this is revealed, but like I say at the end of the day its a wait and see approach.

http://www.slashfilm.com/snoke-darth-plagueis-theory-debunked/
  • Boo wrote: »
    This is my theory that sorrounds and binds all movies of the saga together, that also fills all those nasty plot holes.

I believe, unlike what Lukas claims that the story of Star Wars is the story of the Skywalkers, is that the true story of Star Wars is the Prophecy of the Chosen One and the Blanace of the Force, as follows:

Anakin was created by the force - however that was done...Plagueis/Snoke, probably to serve his own end with no knowledge of the ancient Jedi prophecy. A prophecy of a chosen one of the force who will bring the force into balance.

The Jedi's interpretation of this prophecy was that the Chosen One or Anakin in the story is to destroy the dark side (known as Sith at that time) and restore balance to the force - i.e. in favour of the Jedi.

But as Yoda suggests "perhaps misread the prophecy is". The true meaning of the prophecy recognized that the Sith/dark side was twindling next to the amount of Jedi - there was no balance in the force itself within the galaxy and therefore the Jedi - now corrupt with the arrogance of their own teachings needed to die.

Anakin turns to the Dark Side/Sith and destroys the Jedi. He is then redeemed and destroys the Sith by throwing the last surviving Sith Lord, Darth Sidious, into a reactor shaft. Vader/Anakin then dies. There is now balance - but wait Luke remains as a Jedi.

But Luke's entire existence was also brought about by the existence of the Prophecy - he is the result of the Chosen One's actions in life and indeed the will of the force.

Under Yoda's instruction Luke is to reform the Jedi - but this was from Yoda's direction. A Jedi at the time of corruption within the light and the force itself - the history would repeat itself, the problem of balance would not have been fixed by the prophecy.

However, as Luke is a Jedi, clearly there is no longer balance. As it hints in the E8 trailer - the Jedi way should be left to die. The way forward is balance in the force itself - the Grey Way. Rey will become the first Grey Jedi.

Snoke (possibly is Plagueis, left the Sith upon what Sidious believed to be the murder of his master - Plagueis passed the mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith to Sidious, because he did not want it anymore, having already come to this realization. No longer a Sith Darth Plagueis is no more and is now simply Snoke, in hiding).

Clearly Snoke sees the strength in the Skywalker lineage - the bloodline of the chosen one, which is why he sought to corrupt Kylo. Snoke also saw the strength in both light and dark, which was another attraction for him to Kylo - As Kylo clearly struggles with both light and dark within.

I believe Rey to be Luke's daughter, thought killed at the Jedi purge at the hands of the Knights of Ren, but saved by her older cousin, Ben/Kylo who, struggling with his light side, saved her from extermination by leaving her on Jakkuu.

The dark within him wants to be Snoke's apprentice so he can become "more powerful than Darth Vader" but rather than killing his rival (Rey) he plunges his saber into one of the Knights of Ren (as seen in Rey's vision) and leaves her on Jakkuu, believed by everyone, but Kylo, that she is dead. This is why he was angry by the news of a girl on that planet escaping with BB8 and Finn with the map to Skywalker. Luke with despair of guilt and failure sought solace believing his daughter to be dead. This is why Luke's saber called to Rey and not another "Skywalker"...Kylo.

So, if Rey is a Skywalker and Luke trains her in the grey way, she will not be restricted by the "dogmatic narrow view of the jedi and embrace a larger view of the force" - with more power. This is what Snoke is trying to achieve with Kylo, but with a different end result in mind.

Therefore there will eventually be only force users - not dark or light just grey... "balance", which was the end result and true meaning of the prophecy of the chosen one.

This theory makes 100% sense and clears up all plot holes found throughout the saga and ties all movies together following the path of the Skywalker lineage and prophecy of the Chosen One.

I really cannot see any theory being as good as this.

This is fantastic! I completely agree!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Sorry - messed up that last post, lol:

First off lets deal with what we know and can honestly specualte about Plagueis.

Sidious telling the story was of course a way to manipulate Anakin, but that does not mean to say it was all hog wash. When he talks about the murder of Plageuis he does so with a glee of satisfaction, as if it were his hand and he the apprentice that killed his master. Also for an ancient sith legend, Sidious seems to know a lot of details surrounding a mere myth.

The fact that Darth Plagueis was indeed the Sith Master to Darth Sidious is considered cannon:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Plagueis

Again, the prophecy of the chosen one is that it was created by the force. Sidious goes on to explain that Plaguis had the power to manipulate the force to create life. If a mere force user is able to do this then there is technically nothing special about the chosen one being born from the force. This must have been an idea of Plagueis' only and was allowed to create life in this manner by the sheer will of the force - inadvertently creating Anakin. Unbeknown by Plagueis, he obviously created this being in the far reaches of the glalaxy in an unknown location to him and far from his grasp of control - therefore he was merely the vessel charged by the force to bring forth the chosen one.

As EU would have it, Plagueis in a Muun, but as that is no longer cannon - this is totally up in the air.

What is clear enough is that IF Plagueis did not die, Sidious believed he was dead, in order to assume the mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith. Again, according to EU Sidious electrocuted Plagueis to death. IF Plagueis survived he would be horribly disfigured - as per Sidious, post-Mace WIndu battle appearance.

In order for Plagueis to have survived, he would have been required to pass on the matle of Dark Lord of the Sith to Sidious - therefore no longer being a Sith himself. This is important as the Rule of Two remained intact - being Darth Sidious and Darth Maul at that time.

A reason as to why Plagueis would do such a thing is possibly because he knew he didn't actually control the force with the creation of a force being (the chosen one) and sought a higher power to do so - perhaps following a path of both light and dark, and would therefore need to break away from the sith. "He was able to save others from death...but not himself." Or was he?

If Sidious had any idea that Plagueis had survived he would have been a terrible threat to him. It is stated that Sidious was aware of a powerful presence beyond the outer rim (possibly Snoke. Plagueis or something else), hence the science space station located on Jakku, which was there to chart new hyperspace lanes into the unknown regions. This station was attacked at the battle of Jakku and was destroyed.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jakku_Observatory

Therefore Snoke was able to witness both the rise and fall of the Empire and was able to salvage the remnants of the Empire. Snoke was also able to witness the chosen one and the Skywalker lineage left in his wake.

What we know about Snoke:

Where was he trained in the force? and how is he such an apparent strong and powerful user of the dark side? - because he possibly is/was Darth Plaguis the Wise

Why is he interested in Kylo's ability to struggle with and eventually harness the power of both light and dark? - Being "Wise" he saw the power of both dark and light and left the Sith Order, with his life intact to pursue a higher and more powerful goal.

Why is Snoke horribly disfigured? Because of what Sidious did to Plaguis, in order to "murder" his master.

What we know about Plagueis and Snoke:

Funny enough the music score in TFA during Snoke's scene is exactly that (same note and tune) of the music score played in ROTS during Palpatine's story of Plagueis to Anakin. This subtle piece of evidence binds the two characters together.

Check out this video re: Snoke is Plagueis theory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njMtalVzHQA

However, this theory that Snoke is Plagueis was apparently stated not to be true, however this could be a lie so that the impact remains when this is revealed, but like I say at the end of the day its a wait and see approach.

http://www.slashfilm.com/snoke-darth-plagueis-theory-debunked/

the wookiepedia wikipedia article you linked references the StarWars.com database to confirm that plagueis was palpatine's master however there's nothing in the database to support the claim. Keep in mind that Wookiepedia is crowd sourced and isn't necessarily very accurate.

And when Pablo Hidalgo (someone who unlike Mark Hamill, is not known for teasing fans with misinformation) confirmed that Snoke was not Plagueis on Twitter, he was very clear in stating "Plagueis was killed by his apprentice. He's dead." That doesn't sound very "wait and see" to me.

(idk if the link goes to the specific tweet or just hidalgo's page, but its there. you can google it)

Edit: also, hidalgo seems very clear in saying "his apprentice" rather than sidious or palpatine, but that could be speculative which im trying not to be
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Plenty of people lie when plots are guessed by fans - look at Abrahms himself re: Khan in Star Trek.

The only way any of us will know for sure is if we wait - E8 and E9 will be released eventually and we will all know at that time, for better or for worse.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Plenty of people lie when plots are guessed by fans - look at Abrahms himself re: Khan in Star Trek.

The only way any of us will know for sure is if we wait - E8 and E9 will be released eventually and we will all know at that time, for better or for worse.
    I dont think we'll know anything until episodes XXVI-XXVII
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member

lol - or the spin-off movie of Wicket the Ewok or maybe Greedo's spin-off movie, lol

lol - or the spin-off movie of Wicket the Ewok or maybe Greedo's spin-off movie, lol

Wicket already had two spin-offs! We need to complete the Wicket trilogy!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited April 2017

I know!!! The worst movies EVER!!! lol - sadly though being such a Star Wars fan that I am, I have them both on DVD, lol as well as Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, lol
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member

I know!!! The worst movies EVER!!! lol - sadly though being such a Star Wars fan that I am, I have them both on DVD, lol as well as Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, lol

I have crystal skull.

I need the Ewok movies and holiday special.
    I thought there was only 1 Ewok movie.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Supercat wrote: »

I have crystal skull.

You don't NEED the Ewok movies...trust me, lol. I'm just an OCD Star Wars fan, but Holiday Special is where I draw the line, because that's bad even by Ewok movie standards.

There are 2 hideously terrible Ewok movies (SPOILER ALERT):

1. Caravan of Courage where spacers crash land on Endor and the parents are kidnapped by the Giant Gorax. The children befriend the Ewoks who travel across the land to battle the giant and save the parents.
    2. Battle for Endor, where the spacer's parents and one sibling/teenager are killed by a band of marauders (making the first movie completely pointless) and many Ewoks are captured, for some strange reason. Wicket and the one spacer left (an annoying little girl) befriend a hermit with a speedy furt dude who looks like Alf (yes that terrible television show). They of course storm the marauders base, to save the Ewoks. The little girl with a creepy old man (the hermit dude) leave Endor to live happily ever after.

To be honest these descriptions don't spoil the movies, because you can't spoil these movies any more than Lucas making them in the first place.
    Supercat wrote: »

I have crystal skull.

You don't NEED the Ewok movies...trust me, lol. I'm just an OCD Star Wars fan, but Holiday Special is where I draw the line, because that's bad even by Ewok movie standards.

There are 2 hideously terrible Ewok movies (SPOILER ALERT):

1. Caravan of Courage where spacers crash land on Endor and the parents are kidnapped by the Giant Gorax. The children befriend the Ewoks who travel across the land to battle the giant and save the parents.
    2. Battle for Endor, where the spacer's parents and one sibling/teenager are killed by a band of marauders (making the first movie completely pointless) and many Ewoks are captured, for some strange reason. Wicket and the one spacer left (an annoying little girl) befriend a hermit with a speedy furt dude who looks like Alf (yes that terrible television show). They of course storm the marauders base, to save the Ewoks. The little girl with a creepy old man (the hermit dude) leave Endor to live happily ever after.

To be honest these descriptions don't spoil the movies, because you can't spoil these movies any more than Lucas making them in the first place.

Gorax are still canon right?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I don't know about that...maybe?

They're referenced to in Battlefront?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    HK47isLife wrote: »

True ya - there is the Gorax cave on one of the Endor maps right?
    HK47isLife wrote: »

True ya - there is the Gorax cave on one of the Endor maps right?

That is correct!