7* GS or Unlock Lando

With the Cantina Battles Double Item Event, I am at a crossroads whether or not I should try to unluck Lando with the double shards or if I should try to finish GS to 7*.

I'm a little over two weeks in the game and at level 51. GS is my highest starred hero and my only scoundrel is Chewie right now. Its annoying to not be able to participate in any of the scoundrel/ rebel events.

I feel like I am at a fork and dont know which way to pursue.

Replies

• With the Cantina Battles Double Item Event, I am at a crossroads whether or not I should try to unluck Lando with the double shards or if I should try to finish GS to 7*.

I'm a little over two weeks in the game and at level 51. GS is my highest starred hero and my only scoundrel is Chewie right now. Its annoying to not be able to participate in any of the scoundrel/ rebel events.

I feel like I am at a fork and dont know which way to pursue.

Unlock lando for sure. He has so many uses, not just scoundrel events. He is viable in gw and arena. Plus he is a rebel and can be used to unlock ep. On that note you should also get sthan from arena shipments cause he is a rebel and scoundrel as well so he can double dip there too. Plus he is viable in arena as well
  • Thanks for the advice!
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Unlock Lando - but GS will be useful for you. Especially in ships since his "Starfighter" is easy to farm in GW shipments.
  • Monxie wrote: »
    Unlock Lando - but GS will be useful for you. Especially in ships since his "Starfighter" is easy to farm in GW shipments.

For sure don't leave gs behind, but definitely unlock lando
  • Unlock lando for your rebels and scoundrel squad. Then finish up GS. GS is really useful at low level, so you don't want to stop leveling him up.
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Lando