New Droid Suggestions

So i have been building a droid team for awhile and i think that they are very powerful and are really cool but i was thinking it could use a bit more variety (like with jedi [tanky, high damage, countering team]) so i've come up with a few droid ideas

Droids
——————————————————————————————————————————
C21 highsinger
basic(rapid fire)- deal physical damage with a 75% chance to attack again and a 40% chance toga defense up for 2 turns

Special(rotating death)- deal unavoidable physical damage to all enemies and deal double damage if all enemies are debuffed, this attack also has a 10% chance to hit allies for half damage

Unique- whenever a scoundrel enemy is defeated high singer gain speed and offense up for 3 turns. If any bounty hunter is present they also gain these bonuses
Droidekia

a hulking protection tank that is near indestructible with protection but really vulnerable without

basic- deal physical damage twice with a 20% chance to regain 10% max protection each attack

special one- deal physical damage plus 10% of targets max health and gain defense up for 3 turns

special two- deal physical damage plus an additional 5% damage for each living droid ally and an additional 10% damage if the droidekia has less than 50% protection. if droidekia doesn't have any protection deal an additional 10% damage and regain 40% protection

unique- droidekia starts with extra protection for 50% of the team protection and while droidekia has protection the droidekia takes 100% less damage from ranged attacks and 50% less from melee attacks with protection but takes 50% more damage without protection
Commando droid-

basic(tactical shooting)- deal physical damage with an additional 30% chance of a critical hit and a 70% chance to gain critical damage up for 3 turns

special one(tactical demolitions)- deal physical damage to all enemies and place a thermal detonator that will explode in 2 of the commando droids turn, place another thermal detonator on critically hit targets, place a third thermal detonator if the target is brought below 100% or 50% health

special two(vibrosword slash)- this attack deals 50% more damage to clones and if target is defeated by this attack commando droid gains stealth for 2 turns and after the first time this attack defeats an enemy it will deal massive damage to enemies below 25% health

now for 4 lom i decided to put in Zuckuss in as well because those 2 are tight and would add some very good synergy (plus i think 4kuss has a good ring like chaze and wiggs)

4Lom

powerful bounty hunter with tons of turn meter removal, AoE stun and synergy with zuckuss

basic(crippling precision)- deal physical damage and inflict speed down for 3 turns and a 60% chance to remove 50% turn meter, deal 50% more damage if target is stunned

special one(heavy spreadshot)- deal physical damage to all enemies with a 60% chance to stun and remove 50% turn meter, Deal 50% more damage to any targets with a DoT debuff and an additional 10% for every other DoT after

special two(nonlethal target takedown)- deal special damage to all enemies remove 80% turn meter, and inflict stagger for 2 turn, first turn meter removal cant be resisted,

Unique(protocol calculations)- 4-lom has +15% critical chance doubled if zuckuss is present and inflict expose which cant be resisted when 4-lom scores a critical hit, if zuckuss is present he also gains these bonuses, 4 lom also gains any buffs zuckuss gains
Zuckuss

wise but unpredictable bounty hunter that can evade attacks, stun, and a personality that can change his approach multiple times throughout battle

basic(shockstun mist)- deal physical damage with an 80% chance to inflict stun for 1 turn, if the target has less than 50% turn meter that stun cant be resisted and if 4 lom's present he is called to assist

special one(ammonia bombs)- give all enemies 2 DoTs for 3 turns, grant an additional DoT if 4 lom is present, grant another one to targets with less than 50% turn meter, and additional DoT to targets with less than 25% turn meter, and an additional DoT to any targets stunned, this attack can only give a max of 2 DoT to droid enemies

leader(Gand IntuitIon)- all allies gain 20% evasion and all enemies lose 20% evasion and whenever an ally evades an attacks without foresight that ally gains foresight for 2 turns and whenever bounty hunter allies evade without foresight gain critical damage and critical chance up for 2 turns, 4 lom gains double all these bonuses

unique(Multiple personalities)- zuckuss gains one of two traits which cant be dispelled and has a 20% to change at the beginning of zuckuss’ turn, his gand findsman personality gives him +20% critical chance and +20% evasion, his correlian personality gives him +20% offense and +20% speed, if 4 lom is present he also gains these bonuses
reflecting on making this list i realized i didnt put in a droid leader or R2D2 so i'm just getting that out of the way before y'all blow up on me so go ahead and submit ur suggestions in the replies so we can have a suggestion for a viable droid leader besides HK 47 and please don't blow this conversation up with R2 ideas just to get that out of the way. But otherwise submit ur ideas and that would be perfect