Ahsoka Tano vs. Eeth Koth for 5th Jedi Spot

Zeitgeist
9 posts Member
edited February 2016
Regarding the upoming event I started to farm for a 5* Jedi Team. I haven't been playing for long (Level 58 at the moment), so farming Barriss is a no go.

I already have a 5* Lumi, a 4* JC and started farming Mace (36/80 shards). Qui Gon is at 4* with 1/65 shards. Now for the last spot I'am torn between Ahsoka and Eeth. I already have Ahsoka at 4* with 24/64 shards from a pack and Chromium drops. Eeth is not activated with 12/50 shards from Datacards.

Who would you farm to eventually get 7* from here? Ahsoka, would slow downQGJ and upgrading my GS and Daka (haven't activated Poe either yet) or Eeth, slowing down ST Han (4*) and Sid (5*)

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Ashoka is a pain to farm. You have to sacrifice QGJ (msking it a moot point) and Poe and Daka. I think I would go with Eeth if I were you
  • That's a really good point cantina shipments are just too worthy. Would you start Eeth right now or try and get Han to 5* first? He will be my only tank for a long time then and I wonder if he's even usable at 4*, seems a little squishy :neutral:
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Han is too squishy with 5* as well. I think I will try to get Koth to 5* on time to unlock Yoda, then focus on Han.
  • Eeth is also useful for the Savage Oppress event challenge.
  • I would go eath over Hahn and qgj over Ashoka
  • Ahsoka is incredibly weak and unreliable for a 7*, they hobble the sustained self healers in this game so hard, Nightsister Acolyte also hits like a marshmallow. Go for Eeth, stun on a jedi is great, especially since you already have 2 reliable healers
  • Eeth doesn't compete with Han I don't think...
  • there's a youtuber named jedi master ailan who raves about eeth koth due to his very high stun ability (75% i think), high speed and moderate damage. his squad is qgj, fotp, poe, eeth, gs, all 7* except poe at 5*. he's consistently ranked top 3, against his fellow whales. even if poe's turn reduction is nerfed, due to his high speed and being able to taunt before han, higher health and a nasty offense down debuff would make him a much better tank than han.

that being said, im farming han myself since i'd rather have qgj :)
  • Eeth Koth is basically Lumi without heals... and + stun. He and the Wooki got me through leveld1-50
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Asohka was my choice at 6*
  • Eeth Kith and Han are both arena shipments only
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Go with Koth. Slowsohka isn't worth spending precious cantina currency on. No doubt Koth sucks, but he is an easy farm and there is t much else in arena that excites me.
  • Easy, go for Koth. Ashoka shares cantina shipments with your Ashoka
  • Koth. The rest of the arena toons are mid to low tier characters, and anti-droid isn't the worst thing to add to your lineup since we can see what the enemy team will bring after the patch
  • Ahsoka eats into Cantina tokens

Eeth hoth is the only logical choice unless u already started on ashoka
  • Triqui wrote: »
    Han is too squishy with 5* as well. I think I will try to get Koth to 5* on time to unlock Yoda, then focus on Han.

Why does everyone assume it's Yoda??
  • Mikymate
    112 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Simsurf wrote: »

Because in the release note they say "One of the most-frequently requested characters", and everyone ask for yoda ;)
    IMO the only other option is Luke Jedi, who's already in the game as a boss.

Returning ot, Ashoka is so bad? Or everyone discard her only cause need cantina tokens?
  • Simsurf wrote: »
    Triqui wrote: »

Cos no one talked about jar jar binks

People want to see yoda odds are they will also be willing to swipe for yoda
  • SpeedWeed wrote: »

Cos no one talked about jar jar binks

People want to see yoda odds are they will also be willing to swipe for yoda

If you look at the challenge and the insane requirements to unlock this new character there really can be no doubt that it's someone massive in the cannon, the only missing Jedi of this significance is Yoda.

I know people want Luke as well, but there is already one version of Luke in the game. However, would people go crazy enough to unlock Jedi Luke? I'm not so sure, but Yoda? Definitely.
  • Simsurf
    71 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Mikymate wrote: »

Because in the release note they say "One of the most-frequently requested characters", and everyone ask for yoda ;)
    IMO the only other option is Luke Jedi, who's already in the game as a boss.

Returning ot, Ashoka is so bad? Or everyone discard her only cause need cantina tokens?

I'm not feeling it Lol... One of the most iconic characters on the first special event and the game only a few months old? ... Grevious gets a lot of requests too :)

Ot asohka is in my starting line up... I'm only lvl61 and I spread myself too thin when I started ... 4* with purple gear.... Does decent damage with a chance to self heal and party heal.. She has saved me on numerous occasions..
  • Also Yoda was downloaded recently in our automatic game updates, all his skills and stuff can be data mined.
  • Wazlinski wrote: »
    Also Yoda was downloaded recently in our automatic game updates, all his skills and stuff can be data mined.

Sorry still not feeling it :/ lol

/waiting for update
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Because CG would face a riot of pitchforks if he is Jar Jar Binks, and those two are the onluly chsracters that are powerful enough in lore to possibly unlock with 5*
  • I think it's gonna be general grevious. Why would you fight with Jedi's to get yoda? Makes 0 sense
  • puppyCasey
    208 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yeah makes no sense needing 5 Jedis to get Yoda...
    Then again this game doesnt seem to be about making sense, only cents.

Needing 5 Jedi for general greivous, well i can see that. Greivous has massige collect of dead jedi paraphanalia:)
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Boabs wrote: »
    I think it's gonna be general grevious. Why would you fight with Jedi's to get yoda? Makes 0 sense

Light side and dark side missions have a pretty strange mix of whom you can get from where. Many characters have nodes on both sides.
    Remember we are the ones using the Jedi. Our opponents will likely be non-Jedi. Having a Jedi be the reward makes perfect sense.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    People need to rembemer that those aren't real Yoda and Han and such. It wouldn't maje sense to have Anakin and Vader in same team otherwise.

We are supposed to be gsmblers in a cantina, facing other gamblers in holotables. We are trying to unlock Yoda in a holotable, not recruiting the real Yoda. Real Yoda is dead as the game is in The Force Awankens time
  • Needing to power up our own Jedi's to unlock the best Jedi of all makes sense to me.