Am i the only one..

..who wants more events rotating like palps and yoda? to me it should weekly change between each faction..
jedi-- yoda
Sith-- palps
Rebels--
Empire--
Bounty hunter-- jango
Nightsister-- mother talzin
Ewoks-- wicket
Seperatists-- general grivous
Droids--
Jawa--
Tusken-- tusken elder
First order--
Resistance--
Republic-- padme
Clones--
Geonosians--

And so on.. What do you think? And complete it, if u can

Replies

• Rebels-endor rebel soldier
    Empire-tie bomber pilot
    Droids-b1 battle droid
    Jawa-jawa technician
    First order-first order tie bomber pilot
    Resistance-resistance u-wing pilot
    Clones-clone commander
    Geonosians-geonosian scout
  • Rebels should get Slave Leia with an insta kill ability "Chain Strangle" such as Nihilus' "Annihilate".
  • EZKill
    112 posts Member
    Rebels should get Slave Leia with an insta kill ability "Chain Strangle" such as Nihilus' "Annihilate".

Shoot, in that case Vader should get a new force smash ability that insta-kills any regular, non-force user rebel randomly.

Just look at how he treated them in Rogue One.
  • I love this idea...
  • Interesting...

Geonosian - Queen Karina the Great. Either that or a Rancor-type raid against her. She could have a special mind control ability that turns an ally against you.

Droids - R2. Probably going to be an event for him, but I like this idea better. If not him, C-3PO. A high dodge tank? (Seriously, he takes more damage than Alderaan. lol)

Separatists - Lok Durd. You can already farm Grievous. So Durd with his Defoliator Tank as an AoE?

First Order - General Hux. Special ability... idk. Yelling? lol

Rebels - ... Mon Mothma? Bail Organa? Porkins? We're running out of rebels at this point.

Clones - 99. Why not? He earned it.

Empire and Jawa, idk. Resistance - we'll get new characters in Ep IX.
  • You put Jango in Bounty hunter instead of Clone?
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    You put Jango in Bounty hunter instead of Clone?

Well, Jango is NOT a clone...
  • You put Jango in Bounty hunter instead of Clone?

Jango is no clone.. Clones are jango .. Hes the chuck norriss of all mandalorians
  • Republic- V19 Torrent, because it's for ships...
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    considering the only 2 factions i give a hoot about is sith and jedi i'm fine with the way things are myself.
  • grotesque_ah
    819 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    spotremix wrote: »
    considering the only 2 factions i give a hoot about is sith and jedi i'm fine with the way things are myself.

How cant u love the mighty empire? :o shame on you
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    spotremix wrote: »

How cant u love the mighty empire? :o shame on you

ok you reminded me of that one but i don't get into the empire much. right now my team consists of EP Vader RG maul and dooku. i have tarkin and st built up but not like the sith. originally i was going for a EP Vader RG tarkin and st team. but somewhere along the like i became impressed with my dooku and got into maul.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Challenge Accepted:

jedi-- yoda
    Sith-- palps
    Rebels-- Luke Pilot
    Empire-- Thrawn
    Bounty hunter-- jango
    Ewoks-- wicket
    Seperatists-- Droid Tactician
    Droids-- HK-47 (change arena reward becomes HK-55)
    Jawa-- Jawa Merchant (brings in droid allies)
    Tusken-- R'rr'oro'rur
    First order-- General Hux
    Resistance-- General Leia
    Republic-- padme
    Clones-- Old Rex
    Geonosians-- Geonosian Tech

• jedi-- yoda
    Sith-- palps
    Rebels-- Luke Pilot
    Empire-- Thrawn
    Bounty hunter-- jango
    Ewoks-- wicket
    Seperatists--
    Droids-- Droideka
    Jawa--
    Tusken-- Elder
    First order-- General Hux
    Resistance-- General Leia
    Republic-- padme
    Clones-- 99
    Geonosians-- Geonosian Zombie
  • Anu_Sol
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I love these events too. Gives me a chance to use units I might not ever try in normal circumstances. There should be a rudimentary story for each event too like the Yoda and Emperor events. I've made my list based on what faction would unlock each character.

Bounty Hunter - Bossk (Lower Coruscant, Bossk competes with fellow hunters for a valuable bounty)

Clone Trooper - Jango Fett (Kamino, Jango Fett's Clone Trooper Training)

Droid - B1 Battle Droid (Naboo, these bumbling fools are making the rest of their kind look bad. It's time they went on the scrap pile)

Empire - Saw Gurrera (Jedha, the Empire look to destroy the Rebel extremist Saw)

Ewok - Wicket (Ewok Village, Ewoks learn the ways of combat from legendary Ewok warrior Wicket)

First Order - BB-8 (Jakku, FO attempt to capture the map to Luke Skywalker from BB-8)

Geonosian - Genonosian zombie (Genonosian catacombs, Genonosians attempt to stop the zombie crisis and prevent their queen from becoming infected)

Jawa - R2-D2 (Tatooine, Jawas attempt to capture the troublesome droid)

Nightsister - Mother Talzin (Dathomir, Talzin tests her fellow Nightsisters to see if they're worthy)

Phoenix - Thrawn (Lothal, Phoenix Squadron attempt to take down their arch enemy once and for all)

Republic - Wat Tambor (Skakko Minor, defenders of the Republic attempt to capture the Separatist leader)

Resistance - General Hux (Starkiller Base, Resistance members attempt to assassinate the First Order leader)

Scoundrel - Hondo Onaka (Florrum, scoundrels try to stop Hondo and his pirates from stealing their valuable contraband)

Separatist - Padme (Geonosian Arena, Separatists seek revenge against the troublesome senator)

Sith - Rebel Luke (Bespin carbonite chamber, Sith Lords seek to capture Luke and turn him to the Dark Side)

Tusken - Padawan Anakin (Tusken Camp, the Tuskens learn Anakin doesn't like sand. Sand is sacred to their people. This heresy cannot be allowed to stand)

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    My hope is the 2 new toons are released in this style event:

Jedi Luke - req. Sith
    R2D2 - req. Phoenix